• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "That works too." Said Kari. The girl had sat down on a bench to wait for her new friend.

Alana

Years
    Kari nodded and walked up to the girl. "Hey wanna come with us."

The girl nodded. "Sure as long s you tell me where we're going."

"I guess she can understand us."

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    "Okay. I just need to do something first..." Eevee ran up to a rich-looking man. He rammed the man's leg. He dropped his doughnut. While he bent over to pick it up, Eevee took his wallet out of his back pocket. "Okay. I'm ready now. I am now mister..." He looked in the wallet. "Carl Pearson."

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    "Kari has a good point..." Eevee gave the money to the human who was with Kari and Flame. "I have a feeling you'll need that, just in case. Now, about that man..." He looked at the rich-looking man. "I'll give him his ID back." Eevee walked over and gave the guy his wallet back. Then, the man bought him got a hot dog for 'finding' his wallet.

Alana

Years
    Kari did the starved Togepi impreshin and got a hot dog. She ate it happily and looked at Skip. "Simple no?"

Alana

Years
    "Right. After all we're starving right." Sh e grinned and finished her dog then waited for the others to finish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back