• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • Ok. You're pokemon. One week later when you were born, paucher( or hunter) took your mother and father. One week later you're resuced by some trainer and taken to PC( not pokecommunity) One night you escaped and learned that your parents are still alive and you decided to find them. You can evolve, battle, make new friends and get into all sort of troubles.

Name:
    What pokemon are you?:
    Loves:
    Hates:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Other things:

Here's mine:
    Name: Flame Dragon ( Flame for short)
    What pokemon are you?: Bagon
    Personality: Loves outdoors and dreams to fly. She can get too far, but always thinks of others first.
    Loves: something that flies, fishes, outdoor.
    Hates: Bad guys, something that is out of date, ice pokemons.
    Mother: Flygon
    Father: Salmence
    Other things: none.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Name: The One Who Makes Stampedes
    What pokemon are you?: Tauros
    Personality: Stubburn to say the least. He is happy when in open land, quite stern yet playful at sometimes. Quick to anger if messed with or if friends are messed with. Loves: Running in open fields, nice warm sunlight while resting in cool grass. Fighting with others proving his strength over others.
    Hates: Fire, and ropes, and trainers, and barriers...
    Mother: Tauros
    Father: Tauros
    Other things:
    Is not fond of pronding irons or anything that resembles them. Reason being is that when he got caught he was tagged, however he made such a fuss that the mark was distorted. So The One Who Makes Stampedes has a burn on his right hind side in the shape '#'. Also is still young, barely getting to the age where he can breed. Although he can hold his own against several of the adults of his previous herd.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Kakari
    What pokemon are you?: Togepi
    Personality: Very friendly but a bit of a loner really. She can take care of herself and she knows how to battle. When either she or her friends are in danger she won't quit until her enemy is defeated.
    Loves: Open feilds, blue skys, oceans, and flying even though she can't yet.
    Hates: Pouchers, cramped places, and humans.
    Mother:Togetic
    Father: Togetic
    Other things: Shes just a normal Togepi really. Her dream is to evolve and fly around. Her parents were taken from her at a very young age so she had to look after herself.
    She knows all the plants that you can and can't eat. She also knows the best places to rest. She can tell if a cave, hole, ect. is already inhabated.

Alana

Years
  • Well I guess we've started. But just in case I'll wait. LOL. In the mean time I'll just make a cake. Oh dear I have no butter. Hmmm hey Skip can I borrow a stick of butter?

Alana

Years
  • OOC: No reason. Is about to put it in the bowl then changes her mnd and simply puts it down. Hey can we start. I think we can.

A Togepi moves slowly through the tall grass. Suddenly a Ratatta jumps at her. "Hello little Togepi. Hows bout a battle?"

Alana

Years
  • "I don't really want to battle." "To bad here I come!" The Ratatta charged. Kakari turned and ran. She skidded and hit an Eevee. "Oh sorry."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Pokemon: squirtle
    Personality: she is strange her personality is always changing
    loves: pokemon! she is so curios about every thing but doesn't know about most pokemon and hot sauce hot things!!!!!!!!!! rain bad weather
    hates: humans (abusive trainer) needles
    mom: blastose
    dad: lapras
    other: you'll see.............

Alana

Years
  • Kakari darted away from the two Pokemon and then saw a human feeding her Pokemon. Kakari's stomach rumbled and she remembered how long it had been since she had eaten anything. She walked up to the trainer and gave her a pleading look. The trainer smiled and gave her some food. After she ate Kakari turned to leave but suddenly she was hit from behind by some uknown force. She felt strange then she saw that she was inside of something. She tryed to get out but couldn't.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Name:Link
    What pokemon are you?:dratini
    Personality:sometimes stuberen sometimes hsppy likes to make jokes.
    Loves:not being captured by trainers
    Hates:Being captured by trainers
    Mother: dragonite
    Father: dragonite
    Other things:None

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Skip jumped on the trainer, who had just caged the Togepi. "An Eevee! Those are rare near here!" The trainer sent a Houndoom into battle as the rest of her team watched. Skip started to fight, but was pinned down and put in a cage next to the Togepi. "You thought I was going to play fair? Ha!" When the human went away, Skip turned to the Togepi. <Well, we seem to be rare, so they may just keep us in cages. I've heard that humans will force us to battle! Creepy, huh?>

Alana

Years
  • Kakari looked at him. "Boy your cheerful aren't you?" She stood up and started waving her arms. "Just wait till that trainer comes back. I'll show her how much I like her."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back