• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Was for a bit lol. Hopefully this rp gets further. This is about when all but one rp I've been in die.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry everyone. Been a bit busy lately IRL. I'll have a post up soon for Mark and we can get the ball rolling again. I apologize for my laxness.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Hi everyone - quick question: how's the plot going right now? I'm considering applying, but two things are holding me back - I don't know the plot and I don't really like the portraits given (heck some are even taken). I'm hoping to make a dark/tan skin character, so according portraits would be welcome.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hi everyone - quick question: how's the plot going right now? I'm considering applying, but two things are holding me back - I don't know the plot and I don't really like the portraits given (heck some are even taken). I'm hoping to make a dark/tan skin character, so according portraits would be welcome.

We're a bit slow right now, but fresh eyes could help. This isn't a plot you can be easily lost in. It's mission-based and right now we're slowly making our way to a grocery store, but we've all been a bit busy lately. Things are picking back up though.

And I can offer some new ones. I haven't updated the OP recently, but I'm going to today as I fix things up for us.

Here's a few available portraits:

Updatedportrait1.png
    HaroldKyun.png
    IsobelDee.png

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Damn it Klippy. Now that I'm quickly heading through the store I just noticed there's no Cherry Cola. What's up with that!

Foxrally

Years
  • Alright, this character was quite interesting to think up actually. Wonder how he'll fit on with everyone else. Had to do some research to get the facts right, too.

Updatedportrait1.png

Name: Youssef Abuzeid
    Hometown: (no specific hometown), Morocco
    History:

Like all Berbers, Youssef's family never stayed in one spot for too long. One "family" would consist of uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, distant cousins, and whoever fate had thrown into the group. They would travel across the country, sometimes as delivery men, sometimes as farmers and camel breeders, doing odd jobs wherever they went and using the money to feed the family. Youssef was one of the youngest - this meant he was one of the very few individuals in his family who went to school and eventually graduated from high school.

Many years later after his graduation, Youssef undertook carpentry training with one of his uncles. His first sellable creation was a wooden spoon with a flower carved on the handle, a item which he prizes and keeps with him at all times. Retaining the superstitious beliefs of Berbers, he believes this spoon protects him from danger - and still believes it to be the reason he is still alive.

A few years after he had become an experienced carpenter, a large-scale unknown epidemic ended up killing and infecting many of Youssef's family. In search for medical treatment of the disease, many individuals immigrated (sometimes illegally) to the US. Being the most educated member of his family - and the only one knowing English - Youssef was sent on a plane to the US with his younger cousin in the hopes of beginning a new life there and hopefully bringing the rest of the family to live there. After an emergency landing on an island in the Atlantic, Youssef discovered there was a second epidemic he had to deal with - the outbreak. He could barely understand what the men in blue were saying - their accents were too thick for him to comprehend - but they were saying something about "take the child" and "send the other to the plane". Youssef ended up being separated from his cousin, and to this day has no knowledge of his whereabouts.

After the plane crash, Youssef had been out cold for a very long time - he could tell from how starved he was when he woke up. He was stranded in a place he din't know, it was cold, and there was nobody else but him in the area. He managed to survive off the food on the plane - for a few days at least - before he decided to leave the area and explore. Until then he had not asked himself why the plane had crashed or where the bodies of the other passengers had gone; all he wanted was to survive until help arrived. When he saw them walking about, he finally understood. That epidemic that had wiped out his family was only the beginning of something much bigger.

Luxury Item: Wooden Spoon
    Attributes:

• Strength: 1. Physical strength has never been Youssef's best trait, having lived in an area where famine and poverty were quite common.
    • Intelligence: 2. Growing up in a third-world country means Youssef is not as educated as you might expect him to be. What he lacks in intellect however he makes up for in "street-intelligence" and survival skills.
    • Agility: 4. Having lived in a desert for most of his life, Youssef is accustomed to extremely hot and arid conditions. His measly figure also allows him to run long distances quickly and without getting tired.
    • Charisma: 3. Being from Morocco means Youssef is fluent in both French and Arabic, and moderately fluent in English. This allows him to communicate and negotiate with survivors from different countries. He is also accustomed to living and working in a group.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Very, very cool! Accepted! :)

Please feel free to integrate yourself in the group immediately. We're still not too deep into Day Eight that you can't catch up. :D

Foxrally

Years
  • Very, very cool! Accepted! :)

Please feel free to integrate yourself in the group immediately. We're still not too deep into Day Eight that you can't catch up. :D

I'll hopefully have my first post up by tomorrow - studying atm. I wanted to add some racial diversity into the group, and glad you like it! If anyone would like to give advice on the best way to enter the scene right now (maybe have Youssef in the store already?), please do.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

I'll hopefully have my first post up by tomorrow - studying atm. I wanted to add some racial diversity into the group, and glad you like it! If anyone would like to give advice on the best way to enter the scene right now (maybe have Youssef in the store already?), please do.

You could have him join up where the rest of our group is about to enter the store. Right now, we're basically saying everyone knows one another on a name-basis, but he could be the new guy still, since he recently found his way to the shelter after the crash. :)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Alright, got my post out. I'm not exactly sure how to proceed, but if someone wants to take the lead, then that's exactly what we need to keep this ball rolling.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You guys are going to enjoy where I take Mark in this next bit of stuff. :) It'll be something very unique and true to our story.

Back