• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • First, welcome to our newest survivor, Nolafus! He just got his first post up. :D

I got my post up :D
    This is definitely going to be good... well it already is but you get the point xD

:P I'm gonna be trying some interesting stuff soon, but yeah, I'm excited for this session.

I'll be having my post up soon. I just have a trial hearing sometime and I am needing some time to prepare sorry. :(

Good luck. D: Sorry to hear that.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Starting a solo post. I wanted to give the JP offer a few days, but no one bit... ARE SHOVEL HAPPY PEOPLE TOO SCARY FOR YOU? HUH? I'M LOOKING AT YOU MCGREGOR.
    lol just kidding. However let's assume that during the time jump they didn't make best buddies out of each other. From what tell tales TWD games have taught me, if you don't have complete trust in your group, it's gonna fall to pieces... fast. Not saying I want that too happen or anything... Okay I lied. I want these people to suffer for my amusement. They only live in an alternate reality, it's not like they're going to actually die right? Right? Guys??!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I think we're keeping all of our action posts shorter this session so it's easier to respond and react to the other people. I mentioned what McGregor, Jacob, and Dennis were all doing in mine, which was a lot easier because it flowed well. Normally we make HUGE posts that are harder to bounce off the others, but I'd rather see us do nice interactive posts even if they are smaller, cause we seem to post more which is nice. :D

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Yeah, I figured we could either do another group JP, or a chain of short posts. Alex spoke to the group, asking about Marks arm, calling McGregor old, that kind of stuff.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Post is up. Am I the last to post?

Necrum still needs to, but he's sporadic about when he posts, so for the most part, you are. I think all of us want to do more posts though, cause none of us entered the store at all.

And for anyone that asks, Animus and I worked together for his little side plot and it was approved by me. Just for some alternate perspective. ;)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Much as I want to be part of this, I don't think my current situation offers enough time for it. I'm afraid I'll have to drop out. Sorry, Klippy. I tried. :(

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • Heellllo, a cool new Zombie RP, I would love to join this :)

Portrait:
    LaneVibesit.png

Name: Leandro Hoff
    Hometown: Geneva, Switzerland (Does it have to be only in the US?)
    Luxury Item:
    Any form of rap music, a Philosophy text, or a Roald Dahl book.
    History
    An intern from Geneva's University of Music. Leandro, born and raised in Switzerland recently embraced American cultures, roughly three years before going into university, and gaining a fond interest for different urban music styles, such as rap, rap and rap. Leandro studied Classical Music composure, and urban music. After a year of studying in Geneva, Hoff went to intern at the United States, Boston, teaching a course at Boston University about Bethoven and compositions. Leandro, being quite the intelligent man he is, is quite puny and small. Hoff got used to being called Graphite, thinner than a pencil. When Hoff first heard the Virus, he thought it was just some creepy-pasta story that got famous.
    About a week after reading about the "creepy-pasta" post on the news, he began seeing it more and more, making it's way onto The Economist, the Huffington Post, and numerous other high-reputation names. Hoff confirmed his worries when he was told not to come in for a week as some students were catching some new bug going around. Needless to say Hoff was on edge. He tried to consult his common sense, but it was getting the best of him. Hoff left the next day, not leaving a single trace of him in his teacher dorm. The only thing he left behind was his rap collection.
    Whilst away from Boston, Hoff did some looking about. He did find a large amount of food and water near a closed super-market. Sometimes, breaking and entering was a neccesity. Hoff hadn't had an encounter with the undead yet, and wasn't exactly looking forward to it. He hadn't heard from the news in a week or two, and has been in the dark, unaware of what was going around him.

Attributes

STRENGTH 2

INTELLIGENCE 4

AGILITY 3

CHARISMA 1

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Unfortunately the portrait you selected has been taken. I forgot to remove him from the sign-up post, so I apologize.

You're accepted once you select a new portrait! Also keep in mind that we are based in reality, so keep things in perspective and realistic, okay? :) Feel free to begin roleplaying as part of the current storyline.

Here are some other portraits to choose from:

CraigSullivan.png
    RyanMichaels.png
    Updatedportrait1.png

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I held off posting since I'm actually at the tail end of the grocery party and there are others who took the lead this mission. gimme and Varys, Nolafus too. They all jumped ahead of me, so I figured I'd let them go further for our story.

Years
  • I'm going to try and get a post up today but I have just been extremely busy these past couple of days. I'm not abandoning the RP though, things should have quieted by tomorrow.

Back