• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overrated Games

Years
    I'm a huge zelda fan but even I have to say that "A link to the past" is pretty overrated...well in my opinion, at least. It may be because its one of my least favorite of the series and something has always felt off about it for me.

Sir Codin

I'm a huge zelda fan but even I have to say that "A link to the past" is pretty overrated...well in my opinion, at least. It may be because its one of my least favorite of the series and something has always felt off about it for me.
    I also find it especially irritating that all of that particular game's fanboys tend to trash Ocarina of Time or really, just about any Zelda game made after ALTTP.

ALTTP isn't the worst game in the series, though, IMO. It's somewhere in the middle. The original Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, even Minish Cap are all better than ALTTP, but I'll gladly take ALTTP over Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks anyday.

Years
    Obvious answer: Pokemon franchise.

But then there is another game: League of Legends
    I play it, and i seriously do not see it being alive for more than 1 more year. Literally every new champion we have got has had gamebreaking bugs (special mention to Azir here) that took forever to fix. The game also has a shit ton of botters and scripters that Riot is apparently doing nothing about. Everything about the upcoming content is being leaked. The game balance is terrible, only like 40 champions out of 120 are viable picks...

I think you get the point

Back