• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OVERWATCH: A PokeCommunity Event

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
Years
  • Had a great time with Minerva and Wulfsomethingorother, lots of laughs, and a great match where I TOTALLY DESERVED PLAY OF THE- I mean, I humbly carried these scrubs to vi-

I mean... I had fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wulfy is an irl friend of mine, so he's not really part of the community. He actually joined our group when we were playing.

Glad you had fun! I'll be online until I'm tired tonight.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Username: ShockHERO
    Console: PS4
    PSN Username: PalloFlare

and if it means anything. I do have lag spike issues on my end. But I make up for it by being a great D.VA or Pharah

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Heys, has there been anything concrete arranged for PS4 players yet? Or do we all arrange it ourselves?

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • Don't think anything is being arranged for you since we all play PC.

I'm online right now, add me. :D

If you play with me I will tell jokes. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm supposed to get a host to get back with me, who's also a console player. I'm gonna get back to him again and see if he still wants to host. I'll let you know by the end of today.

I'll get on later in the afternoon. I need to get out of the house anyways.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sorry guys! I was having unexplained health issues earlier today, but I feel better now. I'm up for a couple games tonight if anyone's interested!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • YES! I'm all in for playing as her the next time we all play. I was gone the whole day today playing Pokemon Go, but I should be home all day Wednesday so I can play a few matches, and try out Ana Amari!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm available for matches tonight if anyone's interested! I'll be playing until I'm tired tonight. :D

Back