• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OVP: Hate it or love it?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What do you think about everything here in OVP? Do you love it, hate it, or something in the middle of that in any way?

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I practically live here, so I kinda like it. I only hate very random thread, which I also make sometimes.

Years
  • I hate this section. I don't see any reason at all why people have the need to express their opinions or give their views on the subjects of every thread. Besides, everyone knows that my opinion is the best opinion, so no need to make it a public poll anyway.

On a more serious note, I like to read what other people have on their minds and share what I feel as well on certain subject matters, so liking OVP is a no brainer.

Years
  • I'm positive about them.
    A chance to +1 and to share some of my own thoughts (which no one won't notice, but this is not important) and to see others opinions on individual situations.

Years
  • Do I like OVP? If I were hatin' OVP, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?

Or, to say my opinion about OVP in a slightly more serious way: Not a major aspect of my forum activity, but always a fun place to be around when there's nothing to do. There is always at least some kind of thread that is interesting.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I love the part of the forum. It is where I hang out. I only post here, DCC , and Video Games.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I quite like OVP, considering that it tends to sport the most threads that I feel like replying to. I think love is a bit too strong of a word for it, though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's not my favorite PC hangout, but it's always reliable if I'm looking for a interesting thread to put my two cents in and get a +1 postcount coupon. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If nothing else, there's almost always an interesting topic to discuss here. I can't really say the same for the other forums.

Years
  • I've been hanging out here for at least four years now (I've lost track!) and this is my second time modding it. Suffice to say I like this place. :) There's been times where it's gotten into a slump, but even then I'd rather post here than anywhere else. It's my baby. ♥

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yesh~!

I do love OVP, if not for it's charmingly endless supply of questions to answer, but for it's perpetual light-hearted atmosphere. I can always stroll right into OVP and answer a few questions without drawing attention or worrying about trolls. Seriously, people just don't try to troll OVP very often, and when they do, they end up being thwacked into next week, simply because the premise of this very section prevents it. Usually people reply once to a thread and never reply to or read the thread again, which makes it poor trolling fodder anyways.

Of course, OVP is also great because you can share your own opinions and feelings about things as they come up. Naturally not all threads are OVP fodder, but the few that do get shunted to OC are probably gonna end up in a heated discussion anyways. (OC mods have a much bigger meaner streak than any of the OVP mods that I've ever known. ;P)

But seriously, if PC ever did away with OVP, I'd probably die...OVP is too great to forget about or abandon, and it's always a great haven and place to just chill out and scout out people who are worth saying 'Hi' to at least. :P

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
  • I honestly LOVE OVP aas a lot of my posts come from here and HG/SS, and OE. There's always something to reply to on all of them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I tend to wander over here, or into OC whenever OT is dead. This place is definitely interesting to post in, if not at least look at the posts to see other's opinions on questions. Really I don't see PC functioning as well without OVP at all.

Back