• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Owari no Seraph

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Calling it a power point presentation is really pushing it, tbh. It wasn't badly animated at all. Maybe not as fluid as I'd have liked it to be, but yeah, better than most things out there. :b

Either way, I don't find this as bad as you people somehow? Sure, it didn't have anything especially impressive going for it but it managed to stay entertaining throughout its run. The kids should've started off hunting a little earlier and it would've been a much better first half. Wasted too much time in school. Wasn't necessary, I feel.

I'm a Shinoa fan. Her voice is very sweet and it actually reminded me a bit of HanaKana's voice but then I was surprised to find it wasn't her. Either way, Saori Hayami's performance as Shinoa really stood out to me. :D

Not terribly excited for second season but curious about it nonetheless. Will continue watching. :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'm a Shinoa fan. Her voice is very sweet and it actually reminded me a bit of HanaKana's voice but then I was surprised to find it wasn't her. Either way, Saori Hayami's performance as Shinoa really stood out to me. :D
    You would know =D Shinoa would be the best girl if she was voiced by HanaKana xD
    Saorin was actually pretty hearable here =D This is her cutesy tone :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'm actually surprised Satoshi liked this.
    How could you be?
    Owari no Seraph

derozio

Years
    Had she been voiced by HanaKana, this would've been AOTY for Satoshi. And it doesn't have a Mahouka airing alongside it this year too. :v

Personally feel the loli had a minimal role. Would've loved to see more of her. :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Had she been voiced by HanaKana, this would've been AOTY for Satoshi.
    Interesting point, but it wouldn't beat Oregairu anyways.
    It would be on pair with Punchline in that case, though.

And don't underestimate Aoi, she is my 2nd favorite seiyuu, that is fairly big reason for liking the anime :P Especially if she voices loli =D

derozio

Years
    I'd like it too. She seemed like an interesting character. And not just because she's a vampire. Or a loli. Or a loli vampire. Nope.

It'll be a long wait, though. One whole season has to go by before I can see any more of this. Better than not getting any info on more content, I guess. But I like it when shows don't go the split cour route. :c

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Reading the manga isn't any better because it's released on a monthly base.

MONTHLY. Since Soul Eater and Claymore, I've decided not to suffer anymore reading manga that respect such schedule.

Back