• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    Nessie said:
    Yeah, i don't have anything against homosexual or bisexual people,they are very normal to me, im just not one of em.No big problem.

Oh, thank you, Nessie *SL gives you a flower* :rambo:

And thank you everybody^^ I know, I can trust you all^^ We are friends^^
    *she gives pink candy* I hope, Casey will come back here soon^^ I will PM her. I hope, she will not be angry!

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    endamaster said:
    I`m turning 13 on septmber 27 AND NEVER MENTION THE WORD KID!OR I WILL STEAL ALL YOUR SOULS!
    For a soon to be teenager, you sure as heck don't act like it! *Sigh*

Years
    • Seen today
    endamaster said:
    I`m turning 13 on septmber 27 AND NEVER MENTION THE WORD KID!OR I WILL STEAL ALL YOUR SOULS!
    You'll steal our souls? Lame attempt at a joke, or just being ignorent? SL don't worry about him, he is just really naive, not to mention un mature, so just lay off her.

Years
    *Eianis too angry to focus takes cards and sings favorite song* you all are making me too angry...I might have to use my claws... Edit:*Laughs Manicaly*You never mess with me...no one ever does... :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen today
    endamaster said:
    *Eianis too angry to focus takes cards and sings favorite song* you all are making me too angry...I might have to use my claws...
    YOu brought it upon yourself, if you dont like what SL is you can say it, but just not as rude as you did. I don't have a problem with any of it, I'm straight but I still see nothing wrong with it. So...you really should just say sorry to her.

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    endamaster said:
    *Eianis too angry to focus takes cards and sings favorite song* you all are making me too angry...I might have to use my claws...
    dude clam down the only thing you will do is get people to dis like you and ignor you if you keep this up.

If you can't face the truth then i say you have a lot of growing up to do any way.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    blue said:
    YOu brought it upon yourself, if you dont like what SL is you can say it, but just not as rude as you did. I don't have a problem with any of it, I'm straight but I still see nothing wrong with it. So...you really should just say sorry to her.

You are wasting your time triying to explain him!!, just leave him to anger, who cares anyway?.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    endamaster said:
    I know that...but i`ve had so much anger....in my life from being joked on....

Ahhhhh did i not already said i don't care??, get over it man, eveybody has troublesin their past, is not a motive for act stupid.

Years
    • Seen today
    endamaster said:
    I know that...but i`ve had so much anger....in my life from being joked on....
    YOur 12...you wont expereince any real netal trauma for at least another year. SO just calm your butt down and be more respectfull. Now I think everyone here should move on to another topic before he reports this to a mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back