• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    Please, don`t fight, please! I shouldn`t say about my feelings to Casey. i`m so sorry :( now is a war here. Please, go back to a sweet chat about crushies and relationships. Please *SL runs away*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    SweetLatias said:
    Please, don`t fight, please! I shouldn`t say about my feelings to Casey. i`m so sorry :( now is a war here. Please, go back to a sweet chat about crushies and relationships. Please *SL runs away*
    Don't worry it's not your fault. Just move on a forget this whole thing, Casey wont get mad at you for it. None of us are mad at you so dont think that.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    SweetLatias said:

No, is not your fault sweetie, your intentions were good, but PC has kids (and adults that think like kids), so is not a very good place for a debate about this, i mean, is very simple, but still hard, this is just not the place.

I miss Casey =D.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    SweetLatias said:

awww it's not you're fault. It's cool that you said your feelings for Casey. It's endamaster, that made everything mess up. He started a mini flame war. Soon, he'll go too far (like he did just now) again and a huge flame war will start and he'll get banned! It's people like that, who mess up PC..tsk tsk tsk..

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    endamaster said:
    Anger...Rising...Don`t say kid!

Ahh just go away!!, don't you had enough?.

Kid, i say it, what are you gonna do?, grow up!, you have 12, you already should be more mature.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Estrella Oscura said:
    Ok realy this is just getting on my nervs(sp)
    I see no reason for this to keep going. Your both acting childish realy.
    You have a bad habbite Nessie of not letting going.... just both of you drop it!!!

Yes, im sorry about it =P.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Now now everyone stop picking on the younger members you hadf your fun with RocknRoller wasn't that enough?
    Anyone pair up recently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back