• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pancakes or Bacon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    50/50 depends on my mood.

Chocolate chip pancakes are easily my favorite breakfast food, but it's very rare I ever have that for breakfast. I just eat eggs or sausage, not a fan of bacon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's a mixture of both salty and sweet for me; when it's breakfast time, I usually have either coffee or tea (mostly, it's latter), eggs, and sometimes a slice of bread if I'm feeling too hungry. I'm not sure why, but whatever I eat during morning-time has to be light; if I stuff myself, I start feeling lazy and lose motivation to get anything done. :( From time to time, I'd wind up skipping breakfast if I wake up too late, but would make up for it throughout the day by having extra snacks.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    The best breakfast you could ever have is cold pizza and beer. Especially a cold onion and pineapple pizza with hobgoblin. But any pizza with any beer for breakfast is good.

Years
    While I sometimes don't have time to eat breakfast while i'm at college, I like stuff like egg sandwiches and sometimes cereal. And waffles.

I don't cook my own breakfast, I usually prefer to heat things up.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    To be honest, both sound pretty disgusting breakfast options (even if they're usually alright-ish. Perefr waffles to pancake and chicken to bacon though), and definitely not traditional where I'm from.

Traditional breakfast foods are porridge, rye bread (or toast), fruit, cereal and so on - maybe only bread, because you can add a lot of toppings and get full just with that too. Well... ideally, anyway.

But a lot of time, I just grab whatever I find in the fridge. I've eaten pizza sometimes, too... but usually, if I eat something unhealthy for breakfast it's already almost noon. Can't imagine eating something greasy at 8. Urk.

Years
    I'll go for either depending on my mood.

But if I want sweet, I'll either go for cereal. Or maybe a toaster strudel. Pancakes are just boring to me. :( Probably because they were what my dad used to make for dinner a lot, and I just got tired of them.

Although I can never pass up a good bacon and eggs breakfast, regardless of what else might be around. Mmm. Come to think of it, I've been passing up some sweet things lately in the mornings because "I don't feel like it" - so I guess I lean more towards being a salty breakfast person?

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
    I never have time to make breakfast when I'm at home, it really sucks, cause I love cooking bacon so much
    So I always drop by McDonalds and pick up a sausage mcmuffin before my treck to music college

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Surprised none of you have posted this yet:
    Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I usually go for the complete sugary foods like cereal, pancakes and such. I typically don't have enough time in the morning to make both eggs and bacon, so it's a pretty rare occasion when I will eat the two of them. Bacon and eggs are still an absolute yuuuuuum though ;D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I would have pancakes every day, especially if they have chocolate chips in them. I love pancakes, they're delicious. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or motivation to make them, so cereal or toast will have to do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I prefer a mixture of carbs (pancakes, waffles, or French toast) with crispy bacon. The pancakes and waffles are even better if they have chocolate chips in them. I also like omelettes a lot, though I'm not a big fan of other styles of eggs.

During the week, though, I rarely get breakfast. I used to be a lot better about it, but now, I tend to opt for the extra few minutes of sleep. It's sad, because I love breakfast food. I wish it was easier to get breakfast food for dinner (since I'm in a setting where I don't cook that much, so I can't really make it myself).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't like bacon or eggs, so I guess I generally tend towards sweet breakfasts.

When I have to eat breakfast, it's usually just toast. If my parents are making breakfast for me, I'll request pancakes or waffles but for the most part I dn't eat breakfast at all. I'm both never awake on time for it, or I just don't feel like eating for the first few hours I'm up.

KayNic

I Love Sleeping
    Years
    Nothing beats bacon for me. I just totally love bacon. Pancakes are O.K. too though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Both are so good, why must you make me choose!? >:(

Pancake > bacon, I prefer sweet things over salty. Pancakes are probably my favorite breakfast food, and I could eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pancakes with strawberries, pancake with sugar, pancakes with syrup and chocolate chips; all of that is delicious to me! Mixing pancakes with bacon = delicious as well! I love syrup with bacon. :D

Seriously though, why not just make bacon flavored pancakes?

Back