• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Paper Mario | The World Star [OOC]

GoldfishHorde

Whoa! A horde of Goldfish appeared!
    Years
    @GoldFish: I'll let you know if the person decided not to sign up, but since I am here, I may as give even more advice lol. Your SU is still a bit too short :p Expand more on personality and history, as those are the two most important things.

Sorry Bastian, Caitlynn is all alone :( I should have made another NPC to interact with her. Unless you want Billy to just happen to 'run' into Caitlynn lol :/

On that note, if Chester wants to accompany Alex back to the store, his sister will have a surprise for him 0.0 Either way, he's not gonna be too happy.

I can expand more on history just fine, as I thought it was a bit lackluster, but what more are you looking for in Personality? I'm curious, and want to flesh out this character as much as I can.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Honestly, that's up to you :/ But I guess things like, why does he hate hooligans (although everyone probably hates hooligans lol), mushrooms, and what kind of things offend him? It says he interacts with tykes sometimes, so does that mean he is really nice to them, does he tell them stories, or mainly just sits around while the kid yaps away? Does he have any hobbies? Does he have a soft spot for certain people? Does he get angry really easily? Do the things that offend him set him off, or does he try to stay calm?

Just some suggestions, you don't have to all of them, or you make your own :)

GoldfishHorde

Years
    Honestly, that's up to you :/ But I guess things like, why does he hate hooligans (although everyone probably hates hooligans lol), mushrooms, and what kind of things offend him? It says he interacts with tykes sometimes, so does that mean he is really nice to them, does he tell them stories, or mainly just sits around while the kid yaps away? Does he have any hobbies? Does he have a soft spot for certain people? Does he get angry really easily? Do the things that offend him set him off, or does he try to stay calm?

Just some suggestions, you don't have to all of them, or you make your own :)

And...edited! Hopefully it's to your liking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah it's all good GoldFish! I've let the other person know if they still want in, and if not, then you can fill their spot! I'll shoot you a VM if anything funky comes up.

In other news, Chester and Alex have ventured back to the item shop for a twisted turn of events! If Caitlynn wants to run into Alex then feel free :)

GoldfishHorde

Years
    Yeah it's all good GoldFish! I've let the other person know if they still want in, and if not, then you can fill their spot! I'll shoot you a VM if anything funky comes up.

In other news, Chester and Alex have ventured back to the item shop for a twisted turn of events! If Caitlynn wants to run into Alex then feel free :)

Ok, sounds good! I understand if things don't work out, but I'm still hoping!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Just gonna throw this out there, but you guys can JP with me too. It might flow better that way than the post I just did. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah we sort of skewed that one a bit I realized afterwards :/ Well, now we know for next time lol.

Actually it's sort of my fault, I just slapped on Nina and Elline's conversation to the end of that JP :/

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    No worries! I'm not mad or anything like that. Just throwing it out there for next time. :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Hey Jeg, if you want Alex to run into Caitlynn for some hi-jinks or even some apologizing and character development, hit me up and we'll do a JP :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah sounds good! I'm down to do a JP. I'll shoot you a message when I get home later (or you can shoot me one if you are ready before me lol)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Actually Challenger, the last open spot is going to be taken by GoldFish (whenever it opens), srry :( I'll let you know when a spot does open however, if that sounds good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Ehh, took the liberty of adding links to the characters in the OP, so all you gotta do is click the name and it should work :)

Aaaand I also made a brand spanking new sketch of Alex out of boredom (also available in OP).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys! We thought we'd make Paper Mario the RP in the spotlight for a while now. Keep up the RPing and enjoy the attention ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yay, spotlight!

Anywho, I posted. I would have had it up sooner, but I was trying to do my course selections.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okey dokey, just thought I would give everyone an update:

I had to cancel Aura's reservation, which means that GoldFish is accepted!

Also, I think Pixel wants to drop also. In that case, Challenger, Murkmire and Nyx have all contacted me wanting a spot in the RP. I'll wait to what Pixel's response is, but I don't think I can accept every single one of you guys, which means you guys make the SUs and I'll just have to pick.

GoldfishHorde

Years
    Stompe is currently going to the graveyard to work his shift, so if we're cutting to the next RP day, Stompe's shift will have ended around early morning, and he'll be back home by then, just clear up any potential confusion! ;)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    It is done, dere is another post to cherish comrades! Now to await moar stuph and plotz

Back