• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Paper Mario | The World Star [OOC]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alright, sweet!

I shall have a post up by today hopefully. Just a head's up, yes, it will end the day and go right to the next IC day. So if you have another post planned for the current day, let me know.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Bastian and I are working on a quick JP now. We should be able to have it done by tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alright, no problem guys, I shall wait!

Head's up I have work pretty much all day tomorrow, but I am going to finish up writing my post by tonight, so when Bastian and Alby post, I have mine ready :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I made a JP with GoldFish. The post starts off the next day. Wasn't sure if Uncle Jeremiah was in the store or not, but Gerry called him out anyways lol.

Feel free to control Gerry if you want, he's sort of like an open NPC :p

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    That was a great JP, you guys! Now we gotta figure out how to do this. I guess we'll do a JP with... uh, all of us, basically? What do you think, Jeg? Seems pretty logical, dunnit? I mean, I doubt Alex and Stompe would just stand idly by while Jeremiah and the girls are being interrogated, no?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Nyx: Thanks! Yeah, I noticed that too, all the posts are really good/high quality 0.o

Anyways, I think that's a good idea Bastian! Also if Sephy wants Chester to come into the scene this'll be a good chance too.

So...now the question remains: who should set up the pad? I'm assuming me since I'm the GM lol?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah I'll be there soon, so you guys get a start on it and I shall pop in about an hour or so :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Well dang, I wish I could have jumped in on that post, but I was out most of friday and yesterday. Ah well, not I'm just not sure what to do with Chester...Let's see what I can scrounge up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okay, me and Sephy just posted :D

I'll try and have Alex's individual post up by today as well that just has him prepping and stuff and then going to the Mayor's House.

::EDIT::

Okay, I just posted :) Alex is at the mayor's house now. You don't need to post showing up at the house right away. You can still post your characters interacting, prepping and stuff if you want, and then show up at the house an hour later (IC).

Last edited:
    Back