• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paramore

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
  • Well, I definitely wouldn't say they're one of my favorite bands because they aren't. They have okay music though. I like Decode, but other than that one, I don't really listen to them. I bought some of their songs on iTunes and I think one of them I only listened to once. D;

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yeah I like them. I was obsessed with Misery Business for about a month.
    Then they kinda dissapeared, then came back with Decode, which I got into =P

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I played the misery business song on guitar hero world tour and I rele like that song, but although that was my first time hearing them, so they are okay. lol

Years
  • I think so also.. n___n
    Does 'Paramore' mean anything?

About the meaning:
    They took the name Paramore, which is derived from the maiden name of the mother of one of the group's former bassists during the time in which they were "still playing in the garage;" once the group learned the meaning of the homonym paramour ("secret lover"), they decided to adopt the name, using the Paramore spelling.

Wikipedia FTW!

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • About the meaning:
    They took the name Paramore, which is derived from the maiden name of the mother of one of the group's former bassists during the time in which they were "still playing in the garage;" once the group learned the meaning of the homonym paramour ("secret lover"), they decided to adopt the name, using the Paramore spelling.

Wikipedia FTW!

I read that, too. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have an username. I feel ashamed to say I haven't heard any of their previous songs, so I'm heading to Youtube. BTW, the beautt of Decode still amazes me.♥ that song!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • About the meaning:

Wikipedia FTW!
    Ooh, interesting! Thanks for that =p

I read that, too. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have an username. I feel ashamed to say I haven't heard any of their previous songs, so I'm heading to Youtube. BTW, the beautt of Decode still amazes me.♥ that song!
    I love Decode. <3

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
  • They're my fav band :) (as you can tell by my avatar and usertitle lol)

My fav songs are:

That's what you get
    This Circle
    When it rains
    Let the flames begin
    My heart
    For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
    Their cover of 'Love's not a competition, but I'm winning'
    Hallelujah
    Miracle
    CrushCrushCrush
    I caught myself
    We are broken
    Stop this song (lovesick melody)
    Oh star
    Emergency
    Pressure
    Brighter
    Decode
    Whoa
    and Born for this

^___^

Alot of people say they prefer 'All we know is falling' towards 'Riot!' but I just prefer Riot! :)

I do LOVE Decode, but the problem I have with it is that people seem to associate Paramore with Twilight now -____- blahhhh. I hate that book </3 I haven't seen the film yet, but I'll probably find it online in the next few weeks.

Hayley is beautiful :)

Popstar Leafeon

Rose's Protegé
    Years
  • Paramore has a song on The Sims 2 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube. Pressure, matter of fact, and it's translated to the game's language. Sounds good, but I prefer the English version best.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    Paramore really is a great, talented band. Hayley has such an amazing voice and i can't wait for them to drop their next album because ill def be picking it up.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Paramore is one of my fav. band!
    I love their singer and their songs as well! They're talented and I actually have their album!

Years
  • One thing I'm really getting peed off about is how people are comparing Paramore to other bands like VersaEmerge and Hey Monday.

Just cause VE and HM also have female lead singers doesn't mean they are the same as Paramore.

Aepriz

Black Rose Collector
    Years
  • I got all there CD's (4)

- All we know is falling [2005]
    - The summer tic [2006]
    - Live and acoustics [2007]
    - Riot [2008]

I like riot the most , but songs like my haert also are good (I'm just a fan of screaming .. and that song has some in it :D)

Hayley is a skilled vocals , but i would prefer other avove hr (read : Laura nichol , crysta (from IWRESTLEDABEARONCE) , Maria Brink)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lol Paramore is amazing.
    I've yet to dislike any song that I've heard by them. <3
    Right now my favorite songs would have to be a tie between Decoy and Decode. :(

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Paramore is an awesome band. I loved them the first time I heard them. I mainly love the song Decode because it has to do with Twilight and the music video has Edward in it!

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I have all their CD's:
    -All we know is falling
    - The summer tic
    - Live and acoustics
    - Riot
    I simply love them!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have both albums, all the B sides and al the live albums. I love Paramore. I have listened to them a lot in the recent week, I love most of the songs.
    Ones I like the most are:
    Decode
    CrushCrushCrush
    Hallelujah
    We Are Broken
    Sunday Bloody Sunday (From B sides)
    They are all great songs to me.

Edit: Can't believe I missed My Heart off the list. That is my favourite song by them. The way it is sung in The Final Riot is amazing and the lyrics are amazing. Have to increase my plays on that song, deservers to be second on my LastFM most played.

Last edited:
    Back