• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranoia Agent

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • What...the...*Insert a bunch of swear words here*

I can't beleive they would be so lazy as to not even change their schedule!!

Sorry, just that....this means that PA WILL be on at 1:00AM...

the funny thing is, someone on another place I visit wanted to what would've been this week's episode of trigun.xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Eh, it seems [as] has done in Trigun for good...it doesn't air at all now x_x I would have rather them taken off FLCL and spared Trigun. Fooly Cooly creeps me out like no other anime ever has >_<

But did anyone see last night's episode? It was AMAZING. Absolutely, positively great.

Gohma must be defeated!!!!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Eh, you're forgetting two things:

#1: FLCL only comes on once a year, and is only six episodes long. So, yes, after next week, another show will replace it.

#2: FLCL SO PWNZ TRIGUN!!!!xD

Also, Sbaby, I'm assuming you were being sarcastic, because PA last night wasn't scary in any sense.

But yes...

GOHMA MUST BE DEFEATED!!

And is it just me, or does that one guy(I'm not good at remembering the names in PA. The one from the first episode who got hit. AKA the frog.xD) have a different VO?? I don't mean the frog form, I mean the actual guy.xD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Skrin said:
    Eh, you're forgetting two things:

#1: FLCL only comes on once a year, and is only six episodes long. So, yes, after next week, another show will replace it.

#2: FLCL SO PWNZ TRIGUN!!!!xD

Also, Sbaby, I'm assuming you were being sarcastic, because PA last night wasn't scary in any sense.

But yes...

GOHMA MUST BE DEFEATED!!

And is it just me, or does that one guy(I'm not good at remembering the names in PA. The one from the first episode who got hit. AKA the frog.xD) have a different VO?? I don't mean the frog form, I mean the actual guy.xD

First of all, M. Night's work isn't always scary. If you've seen Unbreakable, you'd know what I mean. But I never said it would be scary anyway, just that you'd get more of what the story was about. It's one of those deals where you don't really know what it's supposed to be about until halfway through the show.

(It's like Independence Day and War of the Worlds, reeeally suspenseful until you see who they're actually dealing with...)

Back