• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Part-time/Full-time Jobs

Well, do you? x3

• Yes, and I <3 it~

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, and I... dislike/hate it... ;-;

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, it's so-so. xD

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, but I want to~! x3

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, and I'm happy that way. xD

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Full time hellraiser =D

Too young to work, but in 2007 I will be legal, to work, and drive =O, can't wait to drive into a tree!

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have a job.

My day is full because I get up at 6.30am for the bus and don't get home untill 4.30pm, but I'd like a job still.

I need the extra money, my car is so close to being registered and I need some cash for my license.

I can only get so much off Youth Allowance (It's roughly $180 a fortnight).

Which is like.. $130 a fortnight for Americans.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My brother and I have a paper delivery route. On Thursdays and Sundays, I put all the flyers in the newspapers and put them in bags or put the elastic around them and he does the delivering. x_X I actually have the harder part of the job, blech. It pays... fairly well, though, so it's not that bad. (About $90/month.)

My only other job would be the one of PC, if it counts. xD;;

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I have a paper Round. Its really easy so I like it, except for when it rains xD.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I had the opportunity to have a job by now. I'm going for swimming instructor, that's easy money if you know what your doing. I chose not to take the courses during the school year, I thought I'd have to much on my plate. If I did take them, I would be getting paid by now. Two people in my art class are already swimming instructors and we were giveortake at the same level before school started. So...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I work I grocery store(cashier) and a fast food place(cashier). I have two jobs, but the second job(the fast food place)I am there only Tuesdays and Thursdays. While the other job I am there the rest of the time. XD I work almost full time hours, but I am part time. That is why I needed the second job, but I won't for long. Because I am going to get full time at my first job(gocery store). I love my jobs. Well I love working a gorcery store better a fast food place anyday. I hope I will quit my other job soon very soon(fast food place). XDD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I'm a full-time student, duh! XD But aside from school...I...erm...I'm a waitress at the local Applebees. XD XD XD I look seck-say in the uniform, I have to admit. XD It's not too bad working there, I get a fairly good pay, but they can't work me as long because I'm only 15...muahahahaaaaa! X3

~Kelsey

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I'm a cashier. It's allright, get paid decent.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • meh... I work at McDonald's once a week, but its enough to stress me out... seriously... ??
    They can't value my Ninja skills in the kitchen, and I'm the only one flipping cooking tools there! xD

Anyways, yeah, I'm hoping to find a job into a pet shop! I'd love it! ^^

John_123

Pok�mon Trainer
    Years
  • I love my job! I work in a Garden centre on the tills every Sunday, and like all my workmates are quality peeps. Its not really work, its just our sunday social! :D and we get 20% of all items... bargain! (50% at Xmas!) Woo! *Dances* :classic:

Back