• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass me the answers

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Ooooh, we have ourselves a cheater here. Have you ever cheated on a test before, and what are your opinions on cheaters in general?

Personally, I have cheated, although never in a grand scale as I was involved in today. What was supposed to be a test taken after good studying turned into everyone relying on me for answers. Lol, it was scary as hell, not going to lie, but it was so easy. I knew how to do the work, so I didn't really care, honestly, and I was helping my ex and my friend out. Pretty sure I walked away with a good grade :D

I'm not a saint, don't hate.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Personally I never cheated before for multiple reasons:
    1) I might be overly careful with such things
    2) I'm just too lazy to make a extra piece of paper or whatevs with the answers
    3) I always learn enough so that there isn't really a need for such things anyway

However that doesn't mean I don't get bad grades, I mostly understand the things but then I make tiny annoying mistakes that I could've prevented by just lokoing at what I've written, e.g. I accidentally calculated something with + when I should have -'ed it etc. etc.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • For the majorty of my time in school I was never able to cheat. All the tests graded on curves were graded to my grade or I was the one people cheated off of. I went to a private baptist highschool and I never cared much for religion so I did cheat through every bible verse memorization I could. Senior year I'd write the verse hard on a piece of paper with another sheet underneath it the class before the test. It would indent the other sheet of paper. I then used the indented sheet as a cover sheet for the test. Worked every time. Eventually my girlfriend at the time caught on too but other than that I never told anyone else what I was doing and no one caught on. I would have failed that class otherwise.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I've tried cheating a few times, but nothing that's too substantial or really benefited me. I've always been a good test taker and I finish before everyone. I try and cheat and the person is like 20 questions behind me. I also get stuck next to the people who aren't necessarily intelligent.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I've never cheated, never really needed it either. But I don't frown upon it, I think tests are not the best way to grade a student.

Sirfetch’d

lol many times! I've been on both ends too and trust me, it's easier being the cheater than the cheated. I don't like people relying on me for answers because then it's my fault(in their eyes). I do feel bad about it sometimes but I would rather have a feeling of guilt and an A than feel good about myself then get a F :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • lol many times! I've been on both ends too and trust me, it's easier being the cheater than the cheated. I don't like people relying on me for answers because then it's my fault(in their eyes). I do feel bad about it sometimes but I would rather have a feeling of guilt and an A than feel good about myself then get a F :D
    Ahaha, I know I messed up on one question already. I kind of don't feel bad for my friends, though, honestly, considering they didn't know jack squat.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Looool I cheat all the time

sometimes with friends sometimes by myself but I gotta say my favorite method for vocabulary and other things that are more memory based is this.

1. Wear long sleeved shirt or jacket
    2. Get a pen
    3. Write definitions or what not on inside of arm
    4. Roll up sleeve when needed/keep it rolled up entire test
    5. Profit

sounds really stupid but i've never gotten caught

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I used to cheat in exams, when i was in class 5, but later i stopped it, because i became too lazy to cheat.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was a strange kid, lot of mental things going on that I can't really explain looking back. In regards to cheating, I went to extreme lengths to avoid cheating. I would like take my tests with my head down, squinting as hard as I could so I could only see my paper. If I somehow glimpsed at an answer or someone talked to me, I made sure to write down the wrong answer anyways. As I grew older, I grew out of that mentality, but I still don't cheat. It was never worth it in high school, and I wouldn't know how to anyways.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • Not worth it when I get high scores on tests without cheating. Probably because the tests are usually on things I learned 3 years ago anyway

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I've never cheated in my life. I just feel like if I did, I would be dishonest to myself and my teachers. If I didn't study and I don't know the answers, I'll take my F in stride, rather than a good grade that I cheated to get.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I've always been the one people cheat off of, which is really easy when your school has computers and the cheater can just look over and watch which button you select as you go. At one point I remember having five different people across three tables relaying answers from me at the front. :P

The other day I got a feeling that the girl sitting next to me cheated off of me, since whenever I glanced at her screen she was at the exact same point on the Scantron as me. If she gets a paper with the same score as me I'm telling the teacher that she cheated off of me. Why? I would rather her ask me to, since I'm really lax about letting others read off of me, and would've been totally cool if she had asked me first. It bothers me that she was not only dishonest on the test, but dishonest with me. :/

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • LOL i never cheated but people often come to me for answers like when the teacher is outta the classroom for a sec they are all like:

"What did you marked on question 9?"

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I've generally been happy getting by on my own intuition. Sometimes my exam techniques involved predicting and planning for exam formats and taking advantage of any predictable exams but I wouldn't say that was cheating!

People have been known to copy coursework off me and I guess I grudgingly accepted that from people I liked. From people I didn't like it kinda made me really keep my distance from them!

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Got me. Well sorta.

I have indeed cheated, simply because I needed to, this sounds dumb I know, but I wouldn't say that I really needed it in a grand scale sort of way, but I have cheated in major exams, but nothing so much that I would say that I cheated for more that half the exam, I am pretty smart after all. x}

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The most that I've done is copy someone's answers on homework. I've don't think I ever cheated on a test or quiz before, and for a while now, most of my classes have different versions of the test floating around anyway so cheating doesn't happen.

Usually I'm the one who has to cover up their test or sit awkwardly to prevent someone next to me from looking over my shoulder at my test.

Years
  • Never cheated on a test. I didn't need to cheat anyway, my grades were always great.

I did let people copy my homework from time to time. Never felt guilty about that one. Got busted for that in like 5th grade. So I told them to not copy it exactly.

Back