• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen patern bush secrets?

the-fox-hero

part timer at the daycare
Years
  • so its realy bugging me i cant figure it out, whats the deal with the patern bush? ive thought about it being a story plot that nintendo never put in or that the patern kinda looks like ho-oh. i realy dont know and im sorry but it bugs me. does any trainer know?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ive always thought somthing is there, but so far, nobody has discovered what the Pattern bush secret is. Maybe there isnt one, maybe there is. Who knows!

Its looks like Ho-oh? I didnt know that...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't think it was a storyline that never managed to make it. It's probably just a nod of appreciation to the Nazca Lines or Crop Circles.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • First off I've looked at it hard and I don't see how it looks like Ho-oh.

Second I think it's just there to catch Heracross then get Nest Balls from that girl.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The secret to the Pattern Bush is a lot of trainers and rare new Johto Bug types like Ledyba and Heracross and Spinarak.

the-fox-hero

part timer at the daycare
    Years
  • well i never thought about the nazca lines in that aspect. and well it only kinda looked like ho-oh in some parts. nintendo should have made a new legendary for the sevi islands like a rock/flying type on par with ho-oh and lugia.

SingedAura

Hacker and Lucario fan
    Years
  • believe me it's nothing, i even tore all the grass up with cut-THERE IS NOTHING THERE, somebody just says it 2 make it exciting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    At first when I entered Pattern Bush... I thought there was some top secret
    I also tried drawing up the grass but it didn't suceeded.
    So I agree that there is no secret in Pattern Bush (But I wish there was)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I wish it was somthin' special, but its not. *sigh*
    The pokemon games need more secret areas...

Mightyena88

Fan of Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2009
    it just reminds me of crop circles. other than tt i'm nt sure abt da secrets(if any) of da patterned bush.

Eltono Burn

I Love Cats!
    Years
  • Maybe there would be a Bug Legendary in the 5th generation.
    It would be nice if there was a Bug Legendary (Giant Spider)

Back