• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness: Sinnohs Swan Song OOC

tim0789

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Just did my first chapter... I'll have an actuall sign up later tonight after practice just so everyone can get an idea of who my character really is.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Tim0789: Thanks for the notification can't wait to read the SU, and i'll go grade your posts.

Also just so everyone knows, I did give Tim0789 permission to do this.

I also need everyone to send me a PM with your desired Eveeloution. Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You're allowed to kick me in the butt out if you think I'm not posting often enough ;; I kind of want to focus on Arcanum since I worked so hard on getting it up, but I'll try to get a decent post in soon. But just so you know, if I seem lazy.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • tim :D Good to see you in the RP man. I remember that RP you did a while back, Pokemon in the real world or something. That was good!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Red: I won't kick you out man, I know how busy you are etc, trust me I'm the same way. I'm going to move this RP at a slow pace, to allow everyone in it time etc. So don't worry you are fine :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright... I'll try to post soon...

Where are those good old days when I could keep up with both school and several RPs? x___x come baaack

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As will I try to post in your RP as well.

I know right? It's crazy, I guess that's what I get for being a senior in college XD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    True dat. I posted, anyways~ I'll step onto route 202 and battle some wild pokémon soon, be sure.

EDIT: There~ I realized Treecko (eventually Grovyle) would be an awesome soldier of elegance on Camaero's team.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Red:Treecko is a very good addition to his team :)

Perfect:I am very sorry for your loss, take your time with the post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am so goddamn sorry I haven't posted O_O Very busy, had a family member die :( I'll try post tomorrow...

I'm sorry for your loss, hope you're feeling ok soon.

Also, even though the chapter says we should make 2 posts, are we allowed to make more?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Until everyone has finished at least two posts, I will allow who is ever done to make a third post if they have the time. So sure go ahead and go for it, I have no problem with that. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok. Um, will our battling pokémon not get any experience points when they battle a pokémon that I capture?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah the only way I give out experience is if they just battle a random pokemon or a trainer. You can't catch a pokemon and gain levels in the same post. That's just the way I've always ran it.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I have a question. Are we allowed to trade at any point? Say I captured a Rare pokemon would I be allowed to trade it, in the future, to someone (made up character or something or even other player) for a Rare or below pokemon from a different route. And same with Common for a Common?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, out of curiosity, how do you decide how many levels to give each pokémon after a post?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    It depends, if it's one pokemon battling and it's a good post then usually 2 levels. If it's two pokemon battling then usually 1 level each. However I sometimes don't follow my own guidelines and will give more, or if I feel that the levels are to high for where we are in the story then I will give less.

On a side note chapter 3 should be up shortly.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    The SU has finally arrived although very very late

Name: Jack Blaze

Appearance: Jack is an average sized young adult standing at 5 foot 7 inches. He has short spikey brown hair that sticks up no matter what he does to it. Because of his hair Jack has insisted on wearing a medium pair of black goggles with flames designed on the sides. He also wears a green jacket with a pokeball symbol on the back that his mother made for his journey. He wears the traditional jeans and tennis along with a one strap backpack with his name on it. His face is young in appearance due to the smooth skin and lack of facial hair. Jack's eyes are green but during hard situations they change to brown for some unknown reason.

Personality: Like most guys his age Jack is very antsy and cannot sit still for long amounts of time. This has caused problems for him at home, but he feels that it may be able to help him on his journey and training. Jack is the type of kid who keeps his emotions bottled up...that is unless a girl comes into his vicinity. He is very terrible at hiding how he feels for women and often makes a full out of himself if confronted by one due to his drooling, nervousness, lack of speech, and staring at places he should not. Basically his hormones are out of control quite a bit. But he gets by and this may be one of his only flaws. That is except the fact that Jake could never stand to see a friend get hurt and would do anything to protect the people he cares about.

Background:
    Jack had grown up on the outskirts of Sandgem town, where his father opened up his own little traning gym for passing by trainers. From what Jack could tell during his early life, his parents seemed happy, they seemed inseperable...they were a family. Jacks father Bruce, would let him watch his training battles and he
    would even give the boy tips. Jack loved these bonding moments but at the same time his father could be a little distant. His childhood friend was a little blonde girl from twinleaf town named Sonya. The two were close from the ages of 6 to 9 until one day the two wondered off and got attacked by a wild ryhorn. Sonya and Jack's fathers came to their rescue in time, but Sonya's parents had decided to move her away from Jack due to what they called his "reckless nature."
    This incident had scarred Jack...he never wanted to lose another person again. But not even a year later after the boy had turned 10 something else happened that would damage Jack even more. After a training battle Jack and his father went home to a good home cooked meal. The entire time something seemed to be on Bruces mind but Jack had no idea what. The next morning when Jack woke up his mother told him that Bruce had run off in the middle of the night and had not returned. Jack who was only a child began to cry in outrage and ran through the woods in search of his role model. He searched all day but found nothing and laid down in the middle of the woods in the dark as tears streamed down his face. Ever since then Jack had passed up all oppurtunites to start his pokemon journey. He stayed at home until he studied and felt prepared enough. Jack didn't want the man who abandoned a mother and her child for 7 years to come back anymore...Jack wanted to revenge.

Additional Information: UMMMMMMMMMMM PIKACHU!

Starter Pokemon/ Evee obviously

Back