• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul Wall

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • Paul Wall, another southern voice on the scene, as well as a new fresh sound. His latest single "Sittin' Sidewayz" is blazing in the south and is creeping up to the other parts of the united states. With great beats and sound he may be the next biggest thing.

Has anyone heard of him?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Kasanai Tsumi said:
    no and im not sure i want to...lol
    *coughspamcough*

Anywho,of course of i've heard of him. He is "The Peoples Champ" afterall. XD And Sittin' Sidewayz is one of my favorite songs currently. But yeah he owns.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I dont like him. Not at all. He can barely even talk, because of his fronts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    To tell you the truth, I didn't know about him before "Still Tippin", and that was way back in late 03-early 04, when the video was uncut (hence why it could only be found on BET Uncut). I have to admit, I do snicker every time I hear him talk, a mix of the deep Southern accent with a nice grille...

Completely random, but what is his race? Because if he's black, I'm gonna feel bad that I can't even identify when someone is my own race...*still thinks he's white XD*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • He isn't that great, but then again I'm only saying that because I kind of hate rap. And whats with the... I'm not even going to say it. I kind of like Mike Jones better, even though I don't like rap. Just because he has a cool phrase.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • o ya "sitin sidways" and he made a aperance in "still tipin" o ya hes sick. cybex mewtwo why dont you join "this is the rap club"?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • well theres eminem, lil wyte, pitbull, bubba spraxxx and paul wall that are white so thats not a problem. only eminem had some problems he was the first to be white

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • o ya and i cant forget ferguie from BEP. shes so dreamy! did you know that paul walls "grill" is a fake one, mike jones one are retaners!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Guess I could join the club...and Paul Wall is a newcomer to the scene. He is White, and he does sound odd...
    Hmm...I thought he was just light skinned...but I did have a feeling he wasn't black.
    You'd be surprised what some people down here sound like...I've met quite a few people who sound like that lol...

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I have to agree with the Fly, the first time I seen him was in "Still Tippin". He did impress me.

But I really like his new one... its like you go into a trance just listening to it XD.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • nah mike jones has the most catchy songz like back then, still tinpin, flossin and grandma

Back