• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
i might also do the game-crazy tournament. you cant use ubers dude...

Abdul

Elite Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
they should. try again and tell them the date of the event.

i called three with the date and everything..they said they have no idea but also that their stores don't participate most of the time due to lack of interest

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
got it no lergends but what are the rules to this tournment?

Last edited:

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
I really want to go. But I hear they'll be giving out pokemon bookmarks to those who just come. Not darkrais...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
actually, Game Stop and EB Games are owned by the same company.

yeah gamestop is the flagship of the two, anyway i think that everyone just got the info about it, trying calling again at a diff time of the day, you could find someone that knows, as for the rules just bring an ev team with no ubers i think you'll be safe if they let everyone else use them then your evpokemon well ohko them leaving the trains mouth droped.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
i was just about to say that the last 2 did. ichida, how could you not know? both store names are on the edge card.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
well, i hope that no one is going to Murfreesboro TN, because i'm gonna wipe the floor with competition

also, do you think it'll be all the highest level pokemon, or a level 50 open battle?

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
yay! a pc member in every region. we can beat every tourney!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
oh, you know what we should do, we should go in with something saying that we're a PC member, and when we all win, then there will be some big thing about how most of the tourney's were won by PC members and they the Poke people could make PC a official poke site!!(or something........)

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
most likely a single battle. i never liked double battles. too cheap.

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
Knowing nintendo they will make it double battles since its the defualt setting on PBR wifi i hate them cause i have a team that all have moves that in double battles effect everyone so it kinda kills me i need to make a new double battle team for the tourny anyone coming to the Century 3 one in Pittsburgh

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
sersouily double or signal? If double I know the perfect statagey have to Lapars out both know surf and since surf hits you two in this they will gain Hp thanks to there special ability!

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
yes but one of the rules probably is no more then one of each poke get two different water pokemon with the ability then it woulf work.

Back