• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Hi.

PC: Behind the Screens

Bye

i have this shirt

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Still quite new here, thought I'd show my face!
    I don't have my front fringe here, forgive the forehead.
    Spoiler:

You look good! (as I girl I say that with a jealous voice hihi) This gonna sounds wierd, but I like your eyebrows (this is the first thing I look when I see someone..)
    It remind me my peacock hair!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    Mawa, Kydeka, you ladies are looking absolutely lovely.

Love the shirt, Patch! I have the same type, myself. It's grey though, and I think a different brand.

Woah, look at you, Char.... Dressing up in a blazer. Remember, suit jackets and blazers look best with the bottom button undone when they have two. Stay sharp, man.

Sir Codin

Woah, look at you, Char.... Dressing up in a blazer. Remember, suit jackets and blazers look best with the bottom button undone when they have two. Stay sharp, man.
    The blazer was actually kind of forced on me. I do have it tucked away though for any future job interviews (provided things go well).

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
    You look good! (as I girl I say that with a jealous voice hihi) This gonna sounds wierd, but I like your eyebrows (this is the first thing I look when I see someone..)
    It remind me my peacock hair!
    Spoiler:

Hahah! Thank you, I like yours too. ^^
    Your peacock hair looks lovely!

Last edited:

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
    Not been here all that long, but... what the hell...

Super jealous of all the girls with the gorgeous blue tinted hair btw! Being a teacher means I can't do that, unfortunately :C

Picture under the cut.

Spoiler:

Ah I love your hair style! I tried short hair once and it wasn't to be, I was so gutted. You rock it!
    Also you must be the coolest teacher ever.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Not been here all that long, but... what the hell...

Super jealous of all the girls with the gorgeous blue tinted hair btw! Being a teacher means I can't do that, unfortunately :C

Picture under the cut.

Spoiler:

I love your hair color ^_^

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

I always look tired. I wonder if it limits my field of view?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back