• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Christmas parties at work are themed. I like to dress up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Christmas parties at work are themed. I like to dress up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your guy friend reminds me as a lookalike of Pitbull.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    i just really want to talk about how i hate having braces and i can't wait to take them off but gosh that's like two years away and i can't wait two years

but to make this post relevant here's an edited pic of me as a youtuber! it's for this essay in school where we have to talk about what we want to be when we grow older and we also need to provide a picture of what we want to be so here

Spoiler:

and #tbt
    Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    We got some MEGA pretty babes here on PC! :3 Awesome pics, girls <3 I am serious here.. daaayum :3

Also.. Hannah your dream is to be a famous youtuber? I thought it was to be a writer?? Or am I mistaken?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My girlfriend and I had the moves like Jagger at her mum's wedding last night. Not a dancing pic of the two of us unfortunately, but a dapper one of us nonetheless.
    Spoiler:
    You'd make a great Joker if you still do Halloween Matt.

Nice suit, too. On girls I always dug looser dress though, but she looks great too. The hair on both of of you two is so perfect too << me jelly

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    You'd make a great Joker if you still do Halloween Matt.

Nice suit, too. On girls I always dug looser dress though, but she looks great too. The hair on both of of you two is so perfect too << me jelly

Thanks friend! I actually already own a sexy nurse's outfit - don't ask, it was as a joke for Halloween one year - so I only need to dye my hair to pull this off.
    Spoiler:

Her dress wasn't actually that tight, it flowed really well! It had me swooning all night, that I can reassure you.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Well this is my most recent photo of myself I have, enjoy my babbyness.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Thanks friend! I actually already own a sexy nurse's outfit - don't ask, it was as a joke for Halloween one year - so I only need to dye my hair to pull this off.
    Spoiler:

Her dress wasn't actually that tight, it flowed really well! It had me swooning all night, that I can reassure you.

ohmergawd Matt, do it. I need to see this happen.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    This may be stupid, but what's a dirty blonde? I know what a dirty sanchez is but I highly doubt they are the same thing.

Bombshell blonde has a true golden hue to it, whereas dirty blonde is what a lot of natural blondes have. It looks close to brown but it's not, it just looks dirty. The Cooltrainers from R/S/E are a good example of dirty blondes (the battle sprites anyway). I know blondes such as my dad who take care of their hair and bring out natural highlights, but for those who aren't raised by beauticians dirty blonde is your standard, really. See a blonde after a shower, or in a swimming pool, or just out of bed. That's what I mean.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    This is the setup I've been using since I returned home on Friday, at my relative's house...
    Spoiler:

Tonight it was decided that everyone was doing their roots and I got a hair dying kit as well and joined the fun. Here's a shot of our worktable, and also my hair, at long last repaired from the horrible accident and dyed a really cute blonde that I'm proud enough to show:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

^-^

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Just woke up, after falling asleep on the couch in the most uncofmortable position imaginable. Woke up to find to have lost my selfie game. I'll try to blow in it and restart the system.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back