• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Well women are naturally more attractive than men.

Ugh, that's such a heterosexual thing to say!

Can't really say anything about it, too, I'm as heterosexual as you, so I'm not disagreeing. Although they are enough girls who will probably.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I hate to be that one person, but statistically males in most species are meant to be more attractive than females. .w.

Though, I'm a lesbian so I don't entirely agree, haaah. /falls over

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Here was a picture of me that was taken while I was at the hockey game at the Wells Fargo Center earlier today, or during the Xfinity pre-game party. It was a fun time.

Spoiler:

I hope I don't look upset there, because I really was trying to smile in that pic. (Lighting wasn't too great either.)

Good picture, I just don't like the Flyers. It is just meh.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Gav, combed back probably suits you best. This is too much of an Aaron Carter vibe for realz..
    Let's bring it back to 2015.
    Your eyes are looking nice and bright though; radiating happiness. Dunno if that's the actual case but a happy face is always a good-looking face.

Wow I'm terrible at compliments today. Let's TL;DR this thing: You look good but you look better with your hair slicked back. This style makes you look like an Alexander Scarsgard-wannabe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back