• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Oh god if there is a legit code of the beards then this beard culture has officially gone too far and needs to be stopped.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • "If your father doesn't have a beard then you have two mothers." – Code of the Beard
    "You should never shave your beard in order to save a relationship." - Code of the Beard
    "If your beard would cost you your job, work as a lumberjack." - Code of the beard

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    beard culture is present in all aspects of evil & fragile masculinity, andrew
    it most certainly has a code
    written on a dandruff-covered sacred parchment and passed down from the first Rejected One

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hey now, we aren't all dirty heathens who use our beards as napkins, food savers, and tear wipers. And some of us do indeed take showers.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I never said you were, but the beard thing is just out of control. People think they look good because they're the fashion of the moment and I just can't wait until they're not anymore.

The vampire craze died out, this will too dang nabbit.

Years
  • Got a new tablet
    Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I never said you were, but the beard thing is just out of control. People think they look good because they're the fashion of the moment and I just can't wait until they're not anymore.

The vampire craze died out, this will too dang nabbit.

Some people really like beards, though. I remember a crush of mine sophomore year was really hairy, and had the most beautiful beard that still looked good even with how low-maintenance it appeared... I don't even remember his name, but I remember his physique. If you think my shoulders are wide you should've seen his.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Me and my lover (two pics of frizy & i) as well as Mantine and Prinplup @ our sea world date. if you think he's hot he's taken soz. i've taken more pics but uploading them is annoying and this camera isn't as good as my dslr :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back