• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] PC Clear out Giveaway ((CLOSED))

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • Hey, I'm available to trade in a few minutes, could I also have the Japanese Vaporeon and the Phione along with the Korean Pidgey that I originally asked for please?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • UPDATE: Alrighty! I'm done organizing my PC. So, this Giveaway will end tomorrow night. Don't worry, if you haven't picked your Pokemon up by then, just PM me. I'll make sure you get them. ^__^

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Hello there. I'd like the:
    -JPN Goomy-Premier Ball- (Male, lvl.1, Adamant, x/31/31/x/31/x, EM: Iron Tail, Counter, Acid Armor, Curse)
    -Aipom (Male, lvl.11, KB, Brave)
    -Pineco (Male, lvl.12, Non-KB, Bashful)
    -Lotad (Male, lvl.1, KB, Adamant)

If you have them left that is :)

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Hello there. I'd like the:
    -JPN Goomy-Premier Ball- (Male, lvl.1, Adamant, x/31/31/x/31/x, EM: Iron Tail, Counter, Acid Armor, Curse)
    -Aipom (Male, lvl.11, KB, Brave)
    -Pineco (Male, lvl.12, Non-KB, Bashful)
    -Lotad (Male, lvl.1, KB, Adamant)

If you have them left that is :)

I still have them. ^__^ I'm available to trade tonight. So just let me know when you're ready.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Actually nothing XD
    But I would like to take the Gliscor to fill my dex.
    I should ask it just now,but I forgot what extra HA Pokemon I have,just remember the Pancham :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back