• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC donation survey

How much did you donate? (USD)

• < $5

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • $10

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $15

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • $20

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $25

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • $25+

Votes: 27 39.1%

• Total voters

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Nothing at all, actually. I've been gifted to all the way up to Tier 5. There are some lovely people out there.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I donated myself up to Tier 5, then about five minutes later I found out about the existence of Tier 6 and was like "OH MY GOD HOW DO I DO THAT" and so a few days later I donated up to there :P

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I donated up to tier 5 and during the following year I donated a few more times. Then they decided that it would be cool to create the tier 6 and put me in it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I donated by mail, so I sent two envelopes just in case one didn't make it, and one didn't. The one that did make it had $30 and the second one had $25. But yea, I donated $30.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I donated $10 to PC but then I was given another Tier 2 from the Easter Egg event to get boosted up to Tier 4.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Anna had donated $15 in my name so that I could be a supporter. I plan to donate some money in the future, though.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Manipulation donated $10 for me and then I used $15 from the egg hunt to go up to Tier 5 and then I gave the rest to Pokepal17. :)

...so yes, I didn't donate anything myself. I'm a bad supporter okay? :<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I got tier 5 in the egg hunt, but split it with Penatrait. So I'm tier 3 and he's 2. :) I'm a bad supporter like Vrai, lol. But at least I share? :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've donateddd.. uuum.. more than $25, now that I think about it. Though, that's with my main account being Tier 3, an alt being Tier 2, and then I gifted someone else up to Tier 3, as well. Sooo my donation amount doesn't really reflect on any one account. xD;;

Detox

Donated 25 to get this account up to tier 5, I then donated 25 to get Yellowbird to tier 5, then I donated Karpman up to tier 1 with 5 dollars.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've donated about $50 to this site iirc. I've donated $25 for myself to get tier 5, I donated $20 for my pair because I wanted to, and I donated $5 for an alt account so I can edit profiles and stuff while I'm in PPC and whatnot.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I donated $15 a while back, then I won Tier 3 in the Easter egg hunt, $10 of which I used to bump me up to Tier 5 and the other $5 I gave to King Gumball because he posted in the thread about being busy and missing the hunt and I decided to do a random act of kindness.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Um...overall, probably around £20. Exchange rates don't seem to affect it, something else does, meaning that PC gains much less money than I lose.

I don't know when I did it...I think I bumped myself from Tier 2 to Tier 3 this year, from Tier 1 to Tier 2 sometime last year, and probably got Tier 1 a couple of weeks before that. I've been a supporter for a whole year though, I think.

Back