• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC donation survey

How much did you donate? (USD)

• < $5

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • $10

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $15

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • $20

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $25

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • $25+

Votes: 27 39.1%

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't know how much I donated. I think I did $35 for my account, and I donated T3 for a few others so idk.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I donated $10, and then a special friend that goes here donated $5 for me. So I was in Tier 2 and then Tier 3. I donated $10 more dollars so I can be in Tier 5. I just want to get to the maximum tier as possible. But since there is a Tier 6...I am not there yet.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Luckily I have awesome friends so I donated nothing.Team Fail got Supporter 5 in the egg hunt and I got 1/5th of it because he's awesome. Then Andrew my awesome pair donated 15 for me. I plan to donate the last $5 if I ever can.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I first donated $5, then another $30, both for myself. Then I donated $50 for two other members to get them both to 5 tier. Someone then donated $25 for me, and I donated a further $35. So $120 myself, along with the $25 extra someone donated for me. I think, I could be off by a little bit. But I guess I donate when I can.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I donated $40 the first time I donated, which was back in 2007 before the tiers. :P Probably would've just donated $25 if they were there. Then I think a few years ago, when we had to upgrade our license to stay current and prepare for vB4 a few years back, several of the admins pooled together for it so I think I tossed in $35 more. (Then we all unanimously decided a few months later that vB4 was awful and we'd postpone it as much as possible. 8D) I wanna donate again to get up to the fabled tier 6 (should I ever decide to quit and make use of it, lol) but I only have a part time job this summer so I have to save up extra hard for school. :C

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I donated $35 for myself because I'm a beast. I won a tier two for Klippy when I won the Halloween Hunt back in '09 and I donated $10 for Vrai. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've made a donation on behalf of Forever.
    I've made a donation on behalf of BeachBoy.
    I've made a donation on behalf of myself.

All of which were $25.00, so $75.00 in total.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I donated the equivalent of $25 (around £15 I think), straight up to Tier 5. Got the awesome e-mail address too, since most email services don't allow you to have a 3 letter name. ^^ Not that many people have e-mailed me yet... :/

Would I ever donate more? Of course I will :P Just as soon as my pay cheque comes through, then we'll discuss it over a pint somewhere. Jus' me and PC. In a bar. M'yeeeesss....

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I've donated on another account $25, then on another I donated $20.

This one someone donated for me. I plan on donating again when I get a job.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nothing, sadly. I was one of the friends that Abnegation donated for. I'm still a bit weird about it, but immensely grateful. I could actually donate a bit for myself at some point, but (and this is going to sound a bit pathetic) I'm not sure how Paypal works and I actually don't want to bother with it xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    €17, or $25. Three years ago, I was about to end my temporary job and I wanted to take advantage of the exchange rate back then XD Next time I get another job, I'll look into having another donation, most likely.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    The first thing I did when I got a debit card was donate $20 though still planning to donate more later when I'm not broke xD

flubbateios

I did $25, I wanted to donate cause I love PC so much!

Back