• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
lol even dipu got ninja'd

I get financial aid, so my enrollment fees are waived if I register 3 or more classes. I only have to pay for books and other required fees. Sooo....roughly up to $700 a semester.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
^^ A lot of people get ninja'd specially in "Ban the user above you" Thread I Ninja Shadow All the Time he does the same to me too..Notice my Ninja count

Anyways I really dont have to worry about money.. I get support from our Country
I live in Bangladesh which Is a pretty poor Country but my family Are well off not too poor not rich either Just normal And Im 13 and Not any sort of genius So No I do Not have Scholarship and I really dont even have to worry About anything related to money Now..

Im not Really mature yet

Years
lol even dipu got ninja'd

I get financial aid, so my enrollment fees are waived if I register 3 or more classes. I only have to pay for books and other required fees. Sooo....roughly up to $700 a semester.
$700 a semester is pretty cheap. It's terrible that school costs so much money though.

I heard stories from old folks who went to super-famous-eclusive-expensive Berkeley that they could just wander into classes for free whenever they felt like it. What a change.

Sir Codin

Man, this sucks. I have a craving for pizza tonight and the weight-watcher in me says "No."

Guys, I'm super serious, WHAT DO I DO???

Honest

Hi!
Years
^^ A lot of people get ninja'd specially in "Ban the user above you" Thread I Ninja Shadow All the Time he does the same to me too..Notice my Ninja count

Anyways I really dont have to worry about money.. I get support from our Country
I live in Bangladesh which Is a pretty poor Country but my family Are well off not too poor not rich either Just normal And Im 13 and Not any sort of genius So No I do Not have Scholarship and I really dont even have to worry About anything related to money Now..

Im not Really mature yet

Oh, christ, BD. My parents are from there, that place is scary af. :c The bus drivers...

Man, this sucks. I have a craving for pizza tonight and the weight-watcher in me says "No."

Guys, I'm super serious, WHAT DO I DO???

Go to bed. =D That'll kill the craving.

Years
My food cravings indeed change when I go to bed. It seems like going to sleep purifies my mind of things I don't need such as food and definitely headaches..

Sirfetch’d

My food cravings indeed change when I go to bed. It seems like going to sleep purifies my mind of things I don't need such as food and definitely headaches..

My headaches go away then, but when I go to bed I crave everything. I get up multiple times a night to grab a snack because I become so hungry to the point of not being able to sleep well.

Sir Codin

Eh, maybe I will go to bed. The pizza can wait until tomorrow afternoon when the calorie count has gone down.

Sirfetch’d

Hmmm with all of this pizza talk now I am in the mood for some =D

Sirfetch’d

I haven't had it in 2 daysssssssssss. I know that isn't a long time, but when you are craving pizza it seems like an eternity.

Sirfetch’d

I decided just to heat up some leftover Lasagna from dinner =] Soooo tasty!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I haven't had pizza in a very long time. Maybe three months. xD I'm kind of afraid to eat pizza, though, because every time I eat them, I feel like I'm making myself fat. However, I wouldn't really mind eating them if they're made at home with wheat flour and low-fat cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back