• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Pizza for breakfast, chocolate for a snack, pizza for lunch, chocolate for a snack, and then lasagna for dinner n_n! <<my dream day

Years
I've actually had pizza for breakfast at school, and it doesn't taste bad, to be honest xD but I'd prefer if the pizza they prepared was actually nice and hot and not warm to cool -_-

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Oh, christ, BD. My parents are from there, that place is scary af. :c The bus drivers...

Go to bed. =D That'll kill the craving.

Haha! BD Is Pretty Lame.My parents want to move to Canada But My Grandparents Are over here So They Cant :/ Anyways Yeah the bus Drivers are rough :D

Years
I've actually had pizza for breakfast at school, and it doesn't taste bad, to be honest xD but I'd prefer if the pizza they prepared was actually nice and hot and not warm to cool -_-

Cafeteria food at my high school is downright inedible at times. Another reason why I'd never go back to my high school, ever.

Years
Cafeteria food at my high school is downright inedible at times. Another reason why I'd never go back to my high school, ever.
I hear ya.. the food at my high school wasn't bad but the fact that it was pre-heated then served is what made me dislike it. Back my freshman year, the food was freshly served and warm, but then as my school went through renovations my freshman/sophomore year the kitchen got a complete overhaul and nowadays the food is just kept heated through radiation lamps instead of actually being placed onto a server that keeps the food warm.

Years
That sounds really bad. In my school the fries were soggy, pizza crusts were hard... those are only couple of the many problems I've experienced with school lunch. The only lunch menu I'd ever consider eating from that kitchen of **** was grilled cheese, which only got served once like, every 2 weeks.

Not to mention that there are 4 lunch periods, depending on what course you're taking during the lunch period. If your class has the last lunch period, you get the worst food out of what is already a barely edible food.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I was at high school, I always took my lunch with me from home. I've never had cafeteria food. Cafeteria food are very bad for your health, because they're usually made with products that are cheap and easy to serve, such as fake cheese and utility meat. Cafeteria food, in my opinion, also taste very disgusting. D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
cafeteria food sucked at my school too, except the nachos those were actually really good. I ate that every day for lunch for a whole school year because the pizza tasted like plastic, the "chicken" sandwiches weren't all that tasty, and everything else looked like Alligator meat.

Sirfetch’d

Our lunches were horrible. I can't remember one day where the food was perfectly cooked or warm and just everything wasn't seasoned right. Too many days wasting money on school lunches for me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
My lunch was free because of my parent's low income. Thank god because I'd hate to pay every day just to eat lunch, and I couldn't go without it because I would always be hungry an hour before my lunch period.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I... was supposed to pay a dollar and fifty cents for lunch everyday. I ended up stealing it everyday. God, I'd forgotten all about that, does that make me a criminal? :c

Oh, there was this span of like 4 months where some angel went and broke the machine we all deposit out money in for school food. Always wanted to thank him, everyone had free lunch for the 4 months. =P

As for the food itself, for the last two years of high school, it was actually pretty damn good. For school food, that is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Freshman/Sophomore years: School served Dominoes Pizza and fries every day. With choices of salad bar or gross cafeteria food if you don't want pizza/fries. I got pizza everyday, but sometimes it can get annoying haha.

Junior/Senior years: The food was just gross and I avoided it like the plague. I brought my own sandwich/fruit and brought my own drink.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My High School had pretty good food when it was both a Middle and High School. But during the course of my seven years there it just gradually got worse. At least what I always ate did. I had to change my usual several times. :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
I almost always had pizza. Never took (stole) it though. They had burritos and some nice stuff, though, tasted pretty good too.

The worst part was getting caught stealing. Which did happen a few times. Oh, that, and leaving the cafeteria with the food. =P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I brought my lunch most of the time in high school cause I couldn't afford to buy lunch everyday. The prices for food somewhat high and it was only decent tasting at best. Usually when I did buy lunch I could only bring 5 bucks and that would get me a soda, fries and a burger. Sometimes pizza which was alright. One thing I love though is that they had these chicken strips dipped in hot sauce for 75 cents and they were delicious. I'd order them whenever I could.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Sometimes a few friends and I would sneak out of school to get lunch off campus, which isn't allowed where I went to school for some stupid reason. One of our friends worked at Sonic so we would all get free Route 44s and discounted food it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back