• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Yup. . . DCC; Home of Fastfood and Dead Pets Galore.

I had some biscuits and gravy earlier, so I'm not very hungry right now, though. D:
    I don't know, maybe I just need to drink a nice and large glass of water. You'd be amazed at the horrors that dehydration does to the body, mind, and mood.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    and diabetes in your pancreas
    PC Fastfood Inc.

{:

So...less depressing pet stuff?
    The other day, my lizard (who is normally fearful and jumpy) was feeling affectionate and was seriously hugging my thumb with one arm. He wouldn't let go until I made him. I:

Edit:
    seriously. stop posting so quickly! I missed like three posts while writing that...again.

You'd be amazed at the horrors that dehydration does to the body, mind, and mood
    My doctor was chewing me out a while ago about how I apparently am very dehydrated. Perhaps that explains why I'm a little bit messed up in the head? ;D Roc is the only one who will understand that, so everyone else can go ahead and ignore it.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Lizard hugs, okay, I admit, that did make me feel a bit better. :I Yeah, Reptiles.

Edit:
    Yeah, I don't drink nearly enough water either. . . Haha. . .
    And Jeeeeeeeeeess. . . Even if you do have a slightly messed up head, I really miss talking to you. :x

To list a few of the adverse effects it (Dehydration) can have on you. . . :
    Chapped Lips, Dry Skin, Lethargy, Irritable moods, Apathetic moods, Short Temper, Dry Mouth (Duh. . .), Palpatations, Poor Sleep. . . It can also greatly hinder a person's logical and or rational thinking.
    Yay, let's all stop drinking water and get loopy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I never, ever eat or drink anything three hours before bedtime (well, except water). I've heard that your body gets a hard time to digest food and burn calories when you're laying down in bed. If it's unable to burn those calories, then apparently, your body turns them into fat. ): And I'm extremely scared of gaining fat, because I've worked very hard over the years to make myself as skinny as I was as a young girl.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    @Roc
    Good.
    Okay, now go nearly-deafen yourself with loud metal songs until you feel better. Works for me. {:

Unless I have to get up particularly early, I don't even start preparing to go to bed until midnight...usually after. Then there's the occasional staying-up-until-3am-to-watch-a-horror movie. I usually eat around 11ish, sometimes closer to 10 or 10:30. At that point, I'm too lazy to /make/ food, so I end up eating fruit or something like that.

Edit:
    @Roc
    I know, it's been too long! D:
    Oh, I've been meaning to tell you...I intended to PM you, but I can't, so I'm going to post it here and hope for the best. x:
    I don't know the exact day, but now that it's September, it's been a year since I stopped doing that thing you know about. :D Ahaha it's all fun until we end up too dehydrated and die.

Last edited:
    Years
    I never, ever eat or drink anything three hours before bedtime (well, except water). I've heard that your body gets a hard time to digest food and burn calories when you're laying down in bed. If it's unable to burn those calories, then apparently, your body turns them into fat. ): And I'm extremely scared of gaining fat, because I've worked very hard over the years to make myself as skinny as I was as a young girl.

Do you lift? <3

I eat as much as I have to every day, even if it ends up eating late at night. I don't like being hungry in the morning - and I go to the gym tomorrow!

What's your workout like?

Years
    I'm actually a bit on the chubby side, though I'm not exactly obese. I obviously know that eating late is bad, all the more reason why I hate craving for food at night.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Lately I find out that I'm a bit thinner than I was from a few months ago. I used to be called 'fat guy' by my parents when I was fat some months ago.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Oh, yeah, my sleep pattern is pretty screwed up again. X)
    As for food. . . Today I ate lunch. And a Banana. . .Yup, I have really bad eating/sleeping habits.

@Jess:
    Ooh, horror movies? What've you been watching?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have the opposite problem of you guys. My doctor actually pressures me to eat more because I weigh significantly less than I should. I always have been underweight, but forgetting to eat has made that quite a bit worse.

@Roc
    The last one I seen wasn't actually "scary". I: It was the blair witch project, I believe.

Sirfetch’d

I am slightly underweight and I really wish that I could gain more, but I have always had a high metabolism that has really made that hard ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back