• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I've tried going to the gym once or twice before. I didn't really do much except try out the weights which were mostly far too heavy for me to lift except a few of the lighter ones, jog on the treadmill, cycle on those bicycle-things and do a few aerobic exercises. I'm normally not a gym-goer and prefer to workout at home though, but the environment at home isn't really the best place for serious workouts and I never really get anything done, so I'm at a loss ;-;

Synerjee

Years
  • Lol same here. My main form of exercise is swimming. I'm more of a stamina swimmer and can do 20+ laps in an olympic-sized pool non-stop...from my last record :P I guess it's good enough as swimming is considered one of the best sports. Full body workout yo.

Years
  • I for the love of this world cannot swim at all because I apparently had a phobia of water.. and it's been 7 long years now since I've even set foot into a pool. D;

Years
  • ^It's called aquaphobia I think, I don't know if what you have is a specific phobia but if it is, that's what it's called.

Anyways I'm typing from my university, got here 2 and half hours early because If I come any later, all the parking spaces start filling up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • oh lordy. i return from a weekend of a long wilderness adventure, eating 10000000 calories each day and you guys are talking about working out/losing weight...something I REALLY need right now but my mom's car is blocking access to the treadmill and I can't find her keys to move it. >_<

Anyways, hi guys :)

& I LOVE SWIMMING! I went swimming yesterday, actually. Small pool, not too deep. FREEZING water though.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Speaking of fast food, recently got an interview for a job as crew member in McDonalds. Been looking for a job anywhere else for like two months but couldn't find any so I gave in and decided to apply at maccy d and BOOM next day got an e-mail saying I got through to the next stage lol

Synerjee

Years
  • That's pretty awesomee. If I get my own child in the future I'm going to expose him/her to the water as soon as he/she is able to open his/her eyes. Next step is to send him/her for Olympics training lol nahh.

Sirfetch’d

I was like, raised in water. Been in a pool since I was a few months old. My whole family's like that too.

Does that make me Aquaman instead?

I am basically the same way here and I am glad that I was raised that way. I absolutely love swimming.

Years
  • I was like, raised in water. Been in a pool since I was a few months old. My whole family's like that too.

Does that make me Aquaman instead?

I've been swimming in the ocean since I was a little kid. Even in winter, often without a wetsuit. I'd wither up and die if I didn't live near the ocean.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, I absolutely looooooooooove swimming! I even participated in my high school's swim team for a season. It was an amazing experience, and I was also raised in water as well. I feel like my ancestors are...fish or something haha.

Years
  • I never knew why I wasn't able to swim, but if I was ever given the opportunity to try again, I would. Essentially when I was younger I had a fright of drowning, which was why pools scared me and all I ever did in them was swim above ground close to the edge whenever I visited my grandfather and went into his pool @_@

TY

I can swim, but i never really did it that much since when i was a little kid we always had a swimming hour with a teacher. One day we all had to stay underwater for 20 seconds and i wasnt able to do it. The teacher got mad and made me do it over and over and eventually just kept me underwater for 20 seconds... I instantly quitted with swimming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back