• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I have a pretty big hairy dog that just licks me everytime i lie down on the couch, its quite funny since he begs to get attention and i love my dog a lot. ^_^

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My aunt has recently adopted this new Golden from the animal shelter. I've never seen her yet, but I've seen her pictures and she is just so beautiful <3 My aunt got her to replace her other dog she also adopted from the animal shelter that's already very old. The first thing I'll do when visiting my aunt next time is to become that Golden's best friend. <3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Wow, that's lucky for you... my relatives don't have dogs, but cats yes. I don't really see how I'm going to adopt one either, we don't buy pets since we'll have to stay in the house all the time over the year.

TY

We also have a cat (forgot to mention that :S) and she can live with the dog perfectly without any fights. We did have another cat, but she died not so long ago by a car accident :'(

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
It's interesting how a cat and a dog become very good friends when brought up together. I wish I had a dog, then I'll know how that goes.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Speaking about cats, I stepped on a cat's poop yesterday, unlucky me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I take care of four stray cats (three of which think they live with me). They're cute and all, but one of them picks on another feline, and it's annoying to have to stop him from killing her. He keeps chasing the other cats toward the street when cars are coming. T:

Somehow, none have gotten hit yet. Just an opossum that was sneaking the cats' food (which I was okay with...he was a cute little guy).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm willing to adopt a third cat for my home but we already have two and my mom doesn't approve. xD So much want though.. :S

blue

gucci
Years
I've got two cats atm but I reaaaally want a dog now, obviously it would be unconventional getting one given the circumstances but I would love a Golden Labrador or Retriever. n_n

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Aww, I wish I had a kitty but everyone at home is allergic to cats except me so I'm thinking about getting a gecko instead.

Years
I'm not allergic to cats at all, neither is anyone else in my family to my knowledge.. but the main reason my mother doesn't really want to have a cat in the house (let alone another animal) is because she's afraid they could trip the alarm sensor in our house when no one's home and the alarm system is armed to away.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
The chats on Cats and Dogs and the title is Fastfood Inc. hmm lol.
I never had a cat but we got a dog, I like him, but I don't like being all touchy, licky with animals, or anything. I'm weird ok. D:
but apparently when I was young there was just some cats and kittens (that I guess belonged to no one at my grandparents. The mom loved me, the kittens hurt me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
You could just put the cat in the bathroom/someone's bedroom and close the door when the house is going to be empty.

Sir Codin

I've now decided to never expect decent political discussions on a video game forum.

Go me.

Years
You could just put the cat in the bathroom/someone's bedroom and close the door when the house is going to be empty.
As good of an idea that is, me and the rest of my family don't really support the idea of having to confine a pet to one room like that ;/

Sir Codin

Making characters for Dungeons and Dragons games. And playing Grand Theft Auto 5. All while I should be studying. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back