• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter DJ Sessions - Come Jekyll & Hyde With Us!

Years
    there was an update which released island avatars, so they changed the background to reflect that

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    We're listening to some top notch tunes right now! Come on by if you've got a few minutes to spare!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well I'm here now and have just spent half an hour trying to get it to load, followed by another hour or so arranging a playlist lmao.

Years
    Well I'm here now and have just spent half an hour trying to get it to load, followed by another hour or so arranging a playlist lmao.

Playlists cap at 200, fun fact haha
    I'm going to try and get on soon. If not tonight after work, definitely some time tomorrow.

Circuit

Years
    That's a handy fact to know. Luckily, I have some space in there yet. This first one is kinda like, a mixture of every style I listen to. It's weird as hell.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh no, this is in the wrong time zone for me. ;;

Circuit

Years
    I think people just go on whenever, and if people are there hooray XD At least, that's what I do with the VGM one. If anyone's in the supporter room now though, I'll come join.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I, Deceptio, Foxrally and Flushed are on at the moment. Feel free to join.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Oh, I'll Jekyll on your Hyde alright...

sorry. I had to.

The sessions are a real change of pace, though! My music taste is really refined and unfortunately as eclectic as it is it's hard for me to listen to a lot of others' tastes. Consider me an O negative in that department.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    if someone tried to talk to me while I was there, but not really there yesterday, I apologize. Someone wooted one of my songs, but I could be trippin

Back