• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Upgrade Thread!!!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    sorry u all who's timezone puts the upgrade into prime time :( but it has to be done and well i'm in pacific time in the US so thats what i have to go by.... don't worry it should only be an hour or so.. Just go visit PPN, VR, Zapchu, and DF while we're upgrading :)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    It isn't long,

My friend stalis upgraded mine in about 30 minutes, with all hacks intact. Then again he is a pro at vBullitens.

Good to see you guys are finally upgrading, it isn't long before someone makes a worm for the rest of vB 3.x

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    has it been upgraded yet X3
    only, I was having truble geting on PC erlyer...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That was a database crash. o_O Check my post on page one to find out when it'll be upgraded. Or if you're too lazy, it's 7 hours and 5 minutes from when I typed this post.

Years
    7 hours? Sounds ok to me. I'll be fast asleep at that time. XD
    I'll just be dreaming, and dreaming. Well, everyone in my area doesn't have to worry about time unless they're priviledged and get to stay up as long as they want.
    *Glares at some people*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Only 1 hour from the time I post this is when PC will be upgraded! I dont know anything about vBulliten, will there any major changes like layout?

Years
    4 hours from now? 1? I have no idea. But, the sooner the upgrade happens to better. If it happens sooner, than that means people don't have to wait later on. Anyways, let's just all post something like *SUSPENSE* in our posts here to show we're counting down the time until the upgrade.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    One hour? You sure about that? I calculated about 4 hours from now -_-
    Well, Steve told me that it would be around 9PM Central time and it is now 912PM....so...what is the hold up?

Back