• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Meh, I might still battle, seeing as how my site just got shut down.... Or at least I think it did....

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh my god it was a close one, and I apologize for going past our already extended deadline, haha.

Ryan24 def. POKEMASTERALEX 1-0. Stylish match, but I promised I'd win now so..losing isn't really an option. *glares at the rest of the field*

evilcheese, I'd be happy to battle you Friday or Saturday, whichever works. PM me with a time for either of those days. ^_^

Mostly because I'm running all week, amongst other things.

Oh and jeez, Ooka, you better not quit battling, Alex really wants a rematch, not to mention I haven't battled you either. =P

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Richard said he would come on between 11pm-12am his time, but he never showed up. I waited between 3am -7am my time ( Basically I was up all night). I guess we have to battle some other time then.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, two things now:

1) Congrats to Ooka and Xairmo for having the only Round Three match this week. XD

2) Everyone else, I give you another week. If you tell me you didn't see this coming, stop lying, you! :D

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • mm I think evil did indeed finish his battle and won, and I think maybe World King posted to confirm it. Unless I'm lying o_o. If that were so, cheese and I scheduled to have a match today but with my schedule we may need the extension..

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, I better look for that post. O_o

In which case I'll be editing that one above you. XD

EDIT: There, fixed. Thanks for pointing that out, Ryan. :D

Ooka

Years
  • Well, I remember I beat you in the first tournament I entered.

Maybe next tournament Zam will pair me and you up :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You know what cracks me up? I've entered twice and lost both times on the first round. I've never had to experience pairing myself with a no-show. XD

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Just want it to be known that I'm giving up my spot in this tourney (due to lack of free time), so _Prince_ can have a free pass.

Finals are coming up within the next few weeks, so that's what my attention is on.

However, if the next tourney takes place sometime during the summer, I'd be all up for that one.
    I'll be damned if I'm gonna go on the beach in a speedo and let myself get skin cancer.
    The real cool people stay inside and battle Pogeymanzs. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, Alakazam already got the memo. Oops.

Ah well, that delete button is really far away, so I'll leave it be.

Ooka

Years
  • Just want it to be known that I'm giving up my spot in this tourney (due to lack of free time), so _Prince_ can have a free pass.

Finals are coming up within the next few weeks, so that's what my attention is on.

However, if the next tourney takes place sometime during the summer, I'd be all up for that one.
    I'll be damned if I'm gonna go on the beach in a speedo and let myself get skin cancer.
    The real cool people stay inside and battle Pogeymanzs. ;)

Of course, why would anyone think any different? :P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well, I remember I beat you in the first tournament I entered.

Maybe next tournament Zam will pair me and you up :P

That was some, can't remember what tourney it is was again. lol I didn't even have a good team then and I also didn't have any physical walls at that time. 'ha, still I battled pretty good.

Sure sure, I'll laugh if we do pair up in the first round next tournament. -Looks at zam- * I hope he doesn't pair us up on purpose* :P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I haven't heard from cheese since last Wednesday or so when we PM'd the first time. I sent him a second PM since we got the extension, saying I can battle Friday or Saturday. He has plenty of time to get back to me, but I haven't seen him online since really.

Back