• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Ooka, your new signature isn't distracting at all. =P

Oh and I have an internship from 1-6 tomorrow, but I'll be at the library for awhile after that. Evilcheese hasn't, supposedly, been online in quite awhile and I've PM'd him twice. I didn't want the walkover, but I might be getting it anyway. Hm. Either way, I'll be there tomorrow and should have wifi at some point on Saturday.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow....the two people I have yet to hear from are....

Tortured_Soul & Loto. @_@

24th sign of the apocalypse, XD. You two get to it! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh so I did receive a message from evil tonight, we'll be battling tomorrow afternoon hopefully. It should be good! (What are the chances of the loser still being in the tournament at this point? Of course I'm going to win but just for reference-sake ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • well, seeing as I may be disqualifying 2 people tomorrow, only one participant(yes, including the losers) will be booted out. But that person may end up being Loto/Tortured_Soul, if they make me extend the deadline a third time. =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, maybe this has something to do with my claim to allow eight people to move to Round Four.....but it looks like 3 battles have yet to meet the extended deadline. >.>

However, only two people were said to be at the end of the line here. Those two will undoubtedly be Richard Lynch, who already dropped out, and Fat Lucario, who hasn't made an attempt to contact Mo Man in over a week. And thus, here is Round Four:

Round Three

Xairmo VS _Prince_

Ooka VS Mo Man

Ryan24 VS evilcheese

Loto VS Tortured_Soul

Now the reason I brought some back is to prevent a repeat of the last tourney, which had three semi-finalists, and the one before that, which had 5. So, as always, the initial deadline is Saturday, May 2nd, 2008 and seeing as you are all active it shouldn't be a problem, right? =D

right? :D

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Haha thanks Alakazam. Rats, evilcheese is one of those users who doesn't allow his name to be in the "users online" thing, and his "dot" next to his name isn't green when he's online. So I only know he's on via PM. We were supposed to battle Friday but my library closes at 6 and I had no wifi access -_-. Awesome though, now we're Quarter-Finalists! We'll be sure to get the battle done anytime this week.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I battle _Prince_ o.0
    Damn! >.< Well I'll just try my best :P
    Um not to start controversy but I beat Ooka last round yet hes in round three...?

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • T_S needs to like...seriously answer back....He said we need to battle a while ago then I responded and I haven't heard from him since then.....-_-

Back