• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Could you still put me on the list, please?

Actually I'd be interested in battling in both the UU and OU tourneys. I read the rules, and think that's fine if I do. Thanks.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well Bill, my DSL is gone, so I'm now running on some USB thing for internet, meaning I might be dropping out of the tourney. I'll let you know before I actually have to battle.

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
  • new thread

new thread! mario kart DS/wii racing! look it up if you want a break from battling. but im still game for a battle! PM me

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • new thread! mario kart DS/wii racing! look it up if you want a break from battling. but im still game for a battle! PM me

You're becoming a little obnoxious with your posts, mister. :P Don't advertise other threads here, it's for battling in the tournament. And don't schedule/look for battle opponents either, just post in the Quick Battle thread if you're looking for matches.

And join the doubles tournament, everyone! We need a good handful more entries for it to be a success. Also, is anyone thinking about prize donations? I could donate something, perhaps later when I finish a few things.

Last edited:

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
  • You're becoming a little obnoxious with your posts, mister. :P Don't advertise other threads here, it's for battling in the tournament. And don't schedule/look for battle opponents either, just post in the Quick Battle thread if you're looking for matches.

And join the doubles tournament, everyone! We need a good handful more entries for it to be a success. Also, is anyone thinking about prize donations? I could donate something, perhaps later when I finish a few things.

hey! ur the one makin other join stuff lol. JK i just want my thread to thrive... so many have bin locked ~_~' im srry it wont happen again... i didnt kno... srry! ^_^'

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • if ur gonna enter i beter fix up infernape! lol

^ That's what I'm talking about. Just don't go posting your teams and strategies, then everyone will know what to use against you.

And the doubles tournament is part of this tournament, not some other thread. Your other threads were probably locked due to the way you're typing those sentences :P. It's fine, just don't go crazy posting random things like that to the other users. ;)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well, "Aurasphere", because I don't know you, the tournament start date is the 28th, so probably at midnight on the 27th Alakazam will close the entries and post the draw. Woo! Can't wait. Any chance UU/Doubles can start a tad earlier because of the already small fields? We're probably not going to get many more entries.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well "Ryan", since i don't know that you're an absolute n00bsauce and haven't beaten you multiple times, i'd say thank you to that information =)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • ...You are so done. Don't make me Toxic/Protect* you into the ground. Sorry for the spam, Bill.

*NOTE: I do not Toxic/Protect like a n00bc4k3.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I think I'll start the regular tourney on the 28th, and the UU and Doubles the following Friday/Saturday. ^^

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
  • ^ That's what I'm talking about. Just don't go posting your teams and strategies, then everyone will know what to use against you.

And the doubles tournament is part of this tournament, not some other thread. Your other threads were probably locked due to the way you're typing those sentences :P. It's fine, just don't go crazy posting random things like that to the other users. ;)

im not talkin about the pokemon.... my friend infernapeEX. im helping him fix his team. i want him to fight that guy. he hasnt bin on. ok? -_-

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I just sent out the round of PM's, and there are three people who I could not contact:

mikey_19
    Xairmo
    pokemonplatnium

I assume you've all changed your names. So I just need to figure out what you guys go by now. ^^

As for the rest of you, you should have the PM by now. Respond by the time your tourney begins.

Back