• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Xairmo wasnt simple ;-; It was an intricately planned anagram of my name Dx
    So the tourney starts when? ._.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well Bill, turns out I don't have the time or the wi-fi for the tourney. Take meh off the list.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yes he does. He just PM'ed me regarding that.

So now I'm just wondering about pokemonplatnium. He was new when he signed up, so he may not be around anymore. As a last resort I'll just search for his sign-up post and see the new name there. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • No, you were the oddball. You posted here after I said I couldn't contact you. So I know you're around. :D

And looking at your sig...you know I'm Canadian too, eh? =P

Xairmo

Years
  • Alright, I guess I forgive you :3
    *Looks at your location* You are!! Would you like to be apart of my Canadian Posse?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sure, XD. What are the requirements of being in a Canadian posse? I assume we all have to be polite, eh? XD

Xairmo

Years
  • Hmm requirements? Well it's always nice to have a link in you sig to the Posse to promote pride xD And you may wanna join the Oh Canada Group if you havent already ^.^ and yes be polite, even to non-Canadians xD

Back