• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ársa

k.
Years
  • tbh, you didn't actually KO it, I let you have the win because it was in yellow. I didn't use it in the battle, so technically it should still be classed as 6-0, as you didn't actually defeat any of my pokemon, but I digress, it doesn't matter, does it? :P

~T_S

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • yeah you won... finaly i make a good fight. alikazm! yay! u 2 mister "P" lmao feel better! x)

O_o haha. I didn't understand what this meant at all. But that's okay!

Anyway, Bill, if you come back in a day or two, I was scheduled to have the singles bye. If I can still get it, yay, and dalevl can take my place versus Morph. If I have to battle Morph because of even numbers and what not, that's fine too. ^_^ Just let us know. Can't wait for doubles and UU!

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
  • O_o haha. I didn't understand what this meant at all. But that's okay!

Anyway, Bill, if you come back in a day or two, I was scheduled to have the singles bye. If I can still get it, yay, and dalevl can take my place versus Morph. If I have to battle Morph because of even numbers and what not, that's fine too. ^_^ Just let us know. Can't wait for doubles and UU!

lol ^__^ he had to go to the bathroom durn battle and wifi got cut off .

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I can't get in contact with my opponent "Phaseshift" since I can't find his Profie.

What do I do in the mean time? :(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Ryan24: Correct, you get the free round. Sorry about that; I seem to miss someone everytime, XD. (I did the same thing to Ichaste Pekoni last time...) And yes, you can give your spot up to him. *changes*

Bass DX: If you can't contact him, then you'll go on. Though he responded to my PM, so he should be coming around before the deadline is up.

Tortured_Soul: Congrats on the first win of the season! foxyay

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    well i sent my opponent a vm and am waiting for a response so i should have my battle over by today or sometime n the next couple of days :)

Tyko64

The sandslash user ._.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Ill donate my Timid gamestop deoxys
    its sp attk and speed ivs are 28+ iirc.

Back