• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    In another heart-breaking episode of "Ryan/Alex: forced to battle due to Bill's evil randomizer", Ryan defeated Alex 2-0 in doubles. Good battle. UU had more epic-touch due to the randomness.

That puts me into the 2nd round of everything...I'll try to live up to expectations somewhere.

And Bill, it better be illegal now for Alex and I to face each other in singles prior to the Quarter-Finals. >:0

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Well, I've messaged Lady Nicole on MSN and PM'd/VM'd her, but she hasn't given me a reply as of yet. I don't think she's very active here anymore, which is unfortunate, but that means I can't get my battle done.

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    What the...Is the deadline for the doubles tomorrow? I've been busy and haven't been looking up here latley , I just contacted ADD pikachu now, so we'll see when we are able to battle.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I guess my doubles and singles opponents, momochan and fourfourtwo, respectively, are both inactive. yay round two without battling at all!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, The Side-Tournies have been extended another week.

As for the singles, I'll be spending a few minutes now to see who will be being DQ'ed. After that I'll post Round Two. ^^

Round Two

Forgiven VS shinyhunter011

Morph VS Matt-O

Aurasphere VS Akasuna no Sasori

World King VS Tortured_Soul

homsar VS Bass DX

Dark_Azelf VS Ryan24

POKEMASTERALEX VS ~Swish~

ADD pikachu VS lazybob5

And I'll give it another two weeks, so results are due in by Saturday, August 2nd, 2008. Good luck!

P.S. Ryan24 & POKEMASTERALEX: you may notice that the randomizer put your names together again. Although this time it worked out so that Ryan was the last name in one battle, while Alex was the first name in the following one. XDD​

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Grrr! Tell that randomizer to cut it out!

Dark_Azelf for singles? I guess I've got my work cut out for me to reach the last 8..should be a good battle. But now I have to prep :P

Why another week for the side tourneys? Most of the participants got name changes and didn't say anything or chose to drop so we should have the roster complete for round 2.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    heh, I thought the same. But I still intended to switch rounds for the Side-Tournies in alternate weekends. So I decided to extend it too. ^^

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Ah, one of the quickest finals in PC Tournament History.

Pokecommunity Tournament Champion: Ooka

For winning, Ooka gets a bye to Round 3 of the next regular tournament, in addition to first pick and second pick from the prizes. However he has allowed the runner-ups to do this instead. ^^​

For getting 2nd place, _Prince_ gets a bye to Round 3 of the next regular tournament, in addition to next pick of the prizes. He has since chose the Totodile.​

For placing 3rd and 4th, Ryan24 and Loto each get a choice of the remaining prizes. Ryan24 gets the Tyranitar, and Loto has yet to decide.​

Ahem....

Funny enough, I didn't notice round 3 started already...unless you made a mistake in that post, Bill? :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    aiyh....I must be getting sleepy...forgetting my own rules....

Well yeah, _Prince_ is right. He gets the Free Round. Since that leaves us with an odd number, someone else gets a Free Round....and that is-*randomizes*-aragornbird!

Forgiven & shinyhunter011: Since both of your opponents have now moved on to Round Three, you two will be facing each other instead. Much to your reliefs, I bet. =D

EDIT: I didn't forget my rule....I made a typo when I announced the 4th Tourney Prizes....as a result _Prince_ gets the Free Round that he has since thought he always had. Heh...

Last edited:
    Back