• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    Woot! UU and Doubles 2nd round pairings hopefully up today!

Oh, and POKEMASTERALEX hasn't responded to anything from me since the very first day the main 2nd round tourney pairings were posted up.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    UU Side-Tourney

Ryan24 VS ~Swish~

Tortured_Soul VS lazybob5

Tortured_Soul VS Morph

lazybob5 VS Morph

Doubles Side-Tourney

_Prince_ VS Aurasphere

Akasuna no Sasori VS lazybob5/World King

Dalevl VS ~Swish~

Tortured_Soul VS Ryan24

Okay, here we go. ^^
    For the UU-Tourney, there is a Round Robin for the three people who won Round One by default. Whoever has the highest score out of the three will face the winner of Ryan24 VS ~Swish~ in the UU final. As a result I ask you three to also post final scores(ie. "I beat Alakazam 3-0").

And the deadline for both tournies will be(indefinitely) Saturday August 9th, 2008. Good luck!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Whoa. Interesting. I'm up for the T_S challenge. Just contacted D_A about scheduling our match today.

~Swish~ and I have a big opportunity to reach our first final in UU. Should be a good match! I'll just do some prepping and talk to ya via PM big guy ;)

as for lazybob5 and all his matches (mostly for World King and round 1 of doubles haha) He'll be able to face you Monday, more than likely. He's in a non-wifi area for this month of summer so he has to go to someone else's place to get matches done.

Years
    Wow nice stuff! You're right Ryan, this is a big opportunity, and I look forward to our match, whenever your ready :) (Not right now though, my bed awaits me xD)

I can predict epicness already ;)

I'll get in contact with Dalevl now and see how active he/she is, and me and POKEMASTERALEX are in communication again now and should have our battle done soon!

EDIT: Dalevl hasn't been on for 6 days x_x, hopefully he'll turn up soon though as I've left a VM.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Whoa. Interesting. I'm up for the T_S challenge. Just contacted D_A about scheduling our match today.

~Swish~ and I have a big opportunity to reach our first final in UU. Should be a good match! I'll just do some prepping and talk to ya via PM big guy ;)

as for lazybob5 and all his matches (mostly for World King and round 1 of doubles haha) He'll be able to face you Monday, more than likely. He's in a non-wifi area for this month of summer so he has to go to someone else's place to get matches done.

Definately looking forward to our battle. Somehow, I don't think we've battled before, in any metagame, which has me a bit confused to be honest... :P

So yeah, just drop me a line when you're...online. lol

~T_S

Posting to say I lost to World King. I would have swept him, had it not been for a well timed critical hit that took out my physical wall.

I also blame you Bill, because of your stupid rules, I wasn't allowed to use my proper team. >_< (No more than 1 legend rule is crap)

~T_S

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wow. Upset. That gives me a shade of confidence ;)

And yeah, T_S, we've never battled :P I spend most of my free battling time on serebii, not here or on smogon so we can both expect the unexpected.

I can probably do all my matches Monday night, if everyone is free. If not I'll be sure to catch you guys on well before the deadline.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    >_> It makes me not want to battle...

Seriously, after being haxed out of the tournament, I'm not sure if I want to do this thing anymore.

~T_S

Those battles are the toughest, I hope you can regroup, these things happen. I know that's not very comforting XD.

On another note, Bill, will the winners/finalists of UU and Doubles recieve more than their name on the front post? :P

Maybe we should find some acceptable UU donations. Doubles though, maybe besides byes in future tournaments, only the winner recieves a prize? I'm not sure.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Wow this is getting good! I've messaged akasuno, but it looks like he hasnt been on in about a week...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    The Second Round Battles for the Doubles Tournament are finally up :)
    I will try to get this match done as soon as possible ;)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Wow this is getting good! I've messaged akasuno, but it looks like he hasnt been on in about a week...
    Eh, sorry I've been busy this last week with job hunting :P
    I responded to your VM though so we should be able to battle soon.

And I can't do my doubles battle until lazybob and World King finish their battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Wish I could say that I am a just as good Singles Player that I'm not :P
    I'm confirming my win, it was a very good game :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ugh my wifi has kind of been spotty as of late....it sometimes skips out on me halfway through battles. I'm at my library right now =)...so if either Prince or Akasuna log in hopefully we can do the battles right now.

Back