• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey why am I not in the UU Side Tourney? I beat Deviruchi 3 weeks ago.

As for the Doubles Tourney, it was impossible for my opponent and I to meet up. That doesn't mean I'm out of it though.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    It appears as though I was out of the loop in both instances then.

I just did one search looking for any posts that relay either point to me....doing another check right now.

EDIT: After double-checking, I still find nothing. Nobody made me aware of the fact that you beat Deviruchi. Not him, not you....nobody.

With the Doubles Battle, I was faced with a similar dilemma....neither of you were posting in here. Thus, I enacted the following:

1st post said:
    I cannot get in contact with my opponent. What do I do?

Even with the precautions I put in above, we may still get a few no-shows. If you are unable to get in contact with your opponent, just post here saying so. If not, I may assume you are both no-shows, and take both of your names off the list.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    In aragorns defense, I'm almost completely positive I remember that match happening or someone reporting it...although maybe we all just assumed he'd get through. haha.

I'll do some research ^_^ though I probably won't find anything Bill didn't find O_o

Edit: Whoops, that was his win over Mukka in singles. I've never seen a post or heard anything from Deviruchi though, plus if you put aragorn back in UU you get rid of round robin. Bringing Deviruchi back too, if they want to (I know they're active on the forum), could make it an even Quarter-Final and give them both a chance to battle (whether or not it happened yet).

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ryan, we need to start that damned match. I'm not sure if i've even been online the same time as you, and if I have, it's usually about 1 or 2am my time....O_o

~T_S

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After double-checking, I still find nothing. Nobody made me aware of the fact that you beat Deviruchi. Not him, not you....nobody.
    I DID beat him though. You can even PM him and ask, as well as the time the . Our battle took place in quite a while ago on July 8th. Here is our PM convo:

Deviruchi said:
    aragornbird said:
    Deviruchi said:
    aragornbird said:
    You are on now. Want to get our UU tourney battle started?

Sure. (:

My FC is 5455 6067 3505.
    FC is in my sig. I'll be on in a few minutes.

gg, that was a very good game.

Hope we can battle again in the future.

I should still be in both Side Tournies still, since I didn't actually lose or withdraw from either of them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sometimes I feel this is more work than it's worth....this first problem in UU's is the first for the tourney, something I thought I'd never have to say again. XD

Listen, I never doubted that you were telling me the truth, aragorn. Had someone posted, PM'ed, or did anything that allowed me to know that you had beat him, you should have been in the next round of UU. And so it shall be. Just remember to post your winnings in the future.

As for the Doubles Battle....again, nobody came around and posted what the situation was. The one time something like this has happened before(with Smarties-chan), I was made aware of the problem(within the deadline) and I moved both of them up to the next round. But since you and the Postman didn't say anything about this, I find myself in a pickle. The following round has already been made up, and I don't plan on mixing it up again for you two.

As the rules state, I can give you an extension on the battle if required. But that's it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, some of you may be wondering why I didn't post pairings yesterday, while for others it should be obvious:

Nobody is battling ;_;

Yeah, I guess the summer months are the worst time to hold a tournament, as the majority of people are coming and going at weird hours. Just look what happened to Apostle's league....That said, I'll be giving it another week, and DQ'ing anybody who hasn't had their battles finished.

Years
    Hopefully me and Ryan will be battling tomorrow. As for Alex, according to Ryan he'll be able to battle too, but not actually heard from him personally for a little while...

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    ha yeah Swish, thanks. Ryan said he pmed you for me. Due to some wifi problems, etc. it'd just be easier if we could battle tomorrow. Thanks. Oh, and get ready for a great battle! Good luck to you.

Years
    Just to confirm I lost my main tourney match to POKEMASTERALEX 3-0.

A lot of hax really ruined what was an epic match.

There were some horrible crits in this match :(

Back