• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well D_A just responded to my PM, and he still intends to get the battle done. He just needs to get ahold of Xairmo.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    The next tournament will probably start in October. Bill, I think you can DQ Alex for now...I don't think he'd want me to say that, but he's pretty busy in college year numero uno and probably can't do too much Pokemon related things. Just so World King isn't left waiting.

In addition, Dark_Azelf retired from wifi matches awhile ago, so even though he's been active I'm not sure he'll try to get in contact with Akasuna. Considering both were suppose to finish by Saturday, maybe both WK and Akasuna can just go through so they can battle for round 4 and we can find out who our Lucky Loser semi-finalist is.
    so in about a week or so? great! I'll be sure to sign up.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sorry, I won't start accepting people for the Sixth Tournament until I post this Tournament's Final. So just keep checking for that to come. =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Actually, I did get a response from Alex. He says he still intends to get the battle done, though yes, school is hindering his ability to do that.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Hey Zam, I was just wondering if you were still considering the idea of a Shoddy side tournament next time around.

Back