• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Sorry I haven't been able to get that battle done junoliv, I've been all over the place lately. xD

Definitely this weekend though.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, seeing as I won't be available tomorrow, and that we're still waiting on quite a few battles, I guess I'll be giving you all another week. So, that's Saturday, April 18th, 2009, folks!

And while I'm postponing the deadline for the main tourney, I see no point in doing the same for Team Uberz. aragornbird hasn't been around for ages, so I think it's safe to DQ him and let Mukkamoto go on to the final. ^_^

Tournament 7

Team Uberz Final

Mukkamoto VS junoliv

Okay, good luck to the both of you!

Now if this were the final for the regular tourney, I'd be saying people could now begin signing up for the next one, XD. But that isn't the case now, is it? Instead, I'll take the time to mention that there will be more Side-Tournies in Tournament 8. I'm still up for suggestions, though currently the plan is to have one for Doubles, and another for UU battles, just as we had last summer. Sound good? :D​

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
  • I think a UE tournament would be a nice addition for a future tournament. Would add a nice spin to the metagame imo.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, I too wasn't sure what you meant by "UE," Ooka, as I believe the term Ryan is referring to is "NFE." But they may be the same thing. O_o

I'd actually like that idea myself. I currently have ten battle-ready NFE's, including my Gabite(trained shortly after his evolved form's Uberification) and Metapod(who is awesome, despite what y'all say! :P). XD

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • *keeping his fingers crossed for a lucky loser* yeah, a doubles tournament would be fun btw: what is defined as an über , and how do you pronounce it.
    I might just enter the Ubers, but can u be in both?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • what is defined as an über , and how do you pronounce it.
    I might just enter the Ubers, but can u be in both?
    I have the Ubers(pronounced "oo" as in food + "bir" as in bird, XD) listed in the first post. They are the ones banned from the regular tournament, because they're considered too strong for fair play.

I don't think there'll be an Uber Side-Tourney in #8, seeing as we're having one right now in #7. And yes, you can be in any combination of Side Tournies and the official one at the same time.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Doubles is a definite great idea. And NFE would be pretty fun too, it'd be a chance for those newer people (even though they should EV train) who don't have EV trained teams/in-game teams to fight in the tournament. Then those of us with sweet trained NFEs can crush them

But definitely doubles, por favor!

Ooka

Years
  • I've already got an NFE team. It's a bit outdated, as I actually battled Xairmo with it before tourney #4, but I'd like to get it back out and have a go with it. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I remember battling your NFE team, Ooka. You pwned me. :P

The only NFE that I've actually used in battle thus far is my Gabite. XD

Back