• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Aiyh, sorry to hear about what's been going on. Two disconnections in both of today's battles, and we also lose a battler. >_<

Well, seeing as Ooka has apparently dropped out as a result of his battle, I'll just address the other, and say I hope you can have a rematch tomorrow or else work it out between yourselves.

And seeing as FinalFlare has dropped out, we will now have five winners from Round Three(including myself...it feels weird getting this far without battling since the first pair-ups...). Anyway, this means that I will be getting a lucky loser to accompany them to the next round. So far the one in the lead is Ooka, though whoever loses between Dark Wolf and Ito_Igami still has a chance of taking it.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • It seems that Dark Wolf and I only have a don't have much longer to battle I hope he logs on today so we can have a decisive match

Battling Dark Wolf right now and again it D/C's score was 6-5 me before wi-fi crapped out on us

Tried battling Dark_Wolf for a third time once again score was 6-5 me and it D/C's again. I know for fact it isn't my wi-fi.

I tried to battle Dark Wolf a fourth time and it seems that he doesn't want to battle. Everytime it D/C's he viewing the trade corner or sending pm's. He seems to be more interested in trading Pokemon than completing a tourney battle. It is his wi-fi that is D/C'ing and he doesn't seem to care enough to even try and explain he just goes to the trade corner like our battle is insignificant.

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm on WI-Fi now. I thought you didn't want to battle anymore and it was just a quick trade.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lol dark wolfs wifi is pretty bad. same was going on when he was battling final flare :p

Ito_Igami

Years
  • I'm on WI-Fi now. I thought you didn't want to battle anymore and it was just a quick trade.

Don't lie you did that more than once after our battle d/c'd you traded on at least 2 different occasions after a d/c.

Just tried battling Dark Wolf again for the 5 time and again I K.O. his lead and it d/c's

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • How do you pick the lucky loser? Is it something earned by battling, or something chosen at random, or something else I'm missing?
    Oh, the lucky loser spot goes to the one who lost their battle by the smallest margin. So if person A loses 1-0 and person B loses 3-0, the lucky loser would be Person A.

And Dark Wolf, I apologize, but I'll have to go with the general consensus here. junoliv just said your connection during your battle with him was shaky, just as is obviously the case with Ito_Igami right now. And there is also the fact that I moved you and your previous opponent up a round because of a similar problem. Therefore, I think that the round should go to Ito_Igami, so we can get on with this tournament. Sorry, Dark Wolf.

And thus, I'll be making up the next round shortly.

Ito_Igami

Years
  • It really sucks advancing this way. I wanted nothing more than a decisive match with Dark Wolf. In a way I feel that my 4rth round spot was earned by my patience alone. On the other hand Dark Wolf should really get some reliable wi-fi before participating in another tourney.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Fine then. I never battled junliv >_>
    XD sorry, I misread his post. But still, it wasn't the first time this problem has arisen. Again, my apologies, but we need to get this thing moving. It's already a week and a day behind schedule. ;_;

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Do you have Shoddy? If so, and if Zam allows it, would like to battle there?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, if Ito_Igami agrees to it, sure. But Ito, it's up to you.

In the meantime, I have made up the Quarter-Final matches, with Ito_Igami as one of the final six. If he agrees to that Shoddy match and loses, I'll just change the name.

So, here we go:

Tournament 7 Pairings

Quarter Final

Ito_Igami VS junoliv

_Prince_ VS Alakazam17

Ooka VS Aurafire

Okay, Ooka has been awarded the lucky loser spot, so we have six finalists now. But of course, this will result in three winners, so I'll be bringing one more lucky loser along for the ride. As a result, I ask that you all give me your final scores for your battles(ie. I beat Alakazam17 3-0). As for the deadline, let's make it Saturday, May 2nd, 2009. There are not as many battlers anymore, so it may not take as long. But we have the time if we need it.

And with that, commence! :D

And on a side note...great, I get _Prince_. He's beaten me fifteen times, and I have yet to return the favour. Well, I still intend to do my best to make sure he doesn't get a sixteenth! :P​

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well, if Ito_Igami agrees to it, sure. But Ito, it's up to you.

In the meantime, I have made up the Quarter-Final matches, with Ito_Igami as one of the final six. If he agrees to that Shoddy match and loses, I'll just change the name.

So, here we go:

Tournament 7 Pairings

Quarter Final

Ito_Igami VS junoliv

_Prince_ VS Alakazam17

Ooka VS Aurafire

Okay, Ooka has been awarded the lucky loser spot, so we have six finalists now. But of course, this will result in three winners, so I'll be bringing one more lucky loser along for the ride. As a result, I ask that you all give me your final scores for your battles(ie. I beat Alakazam17 3-0). As for the deadline, let's make it Saturday, May 2nd, 2009. There are not as many battlers anymore, so it may not take as long. But we have the time if we need it.

And with that, commence! :D

And on a side note...great, I get _Prince_. He's beaten me fifteen times, and I have yet to return the favour. Well, I still intend to do my best to make sure he doesn't get a sixteenth! :P​

Nobody beats Bill 16 times in a row! (John MacEnroe anyone? XD)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • It's crunch time now, looking forward to a great match with Ooka! I'll be around all week, so we should be able to get our battle done pretty quickly :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I doubt you want to, but I'm up for getting it over as soon as possible, so whenever you're ready. :P

Edit: Me and Aura battled, I won 2-0.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • As much as I hate losing, That was a great match. Nice job Ooka! :D

Now I'll just pray that 2-0 is good enough for that LL spot ;D

Back