• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    So what, you gonna take a dragon pulse off your Pokemon? o.o

I can change it for another Pokemon if you'd like, but if anyone else were in this position, they wouldn't leave Pokemon. :/

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lets see here i had sr one spike and breloom dead either u leave it in the box or we do same moves. im on wifi

Ooka

Years
    Lmao, you expect me to remember same moves?

And you didn't have Spikes :/

Look, I'm really not a fan of disconnections myself, as you know, but I wouldn't go back into a battle afterwards and make the same mistakes. To be honest, it was even a misclick to the Breloom in the first place, but I was still playing without it. :/

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    the move it d/c on was spikes. brellom is a dangerours poke and i had it dead. but w/e im on wifi and remebering like 6 moves ain hard . but im on wifi either way

Ooka

Years
    He isn't that dangerous with the Poke you had. :/

But okay, I'm coming on.

EDIT: Wi-Fi is being stupid. :/

Well juno, looks like I'm going to be congratulating you on a win the way things are going. xD

Well, I've PM'd Alakazam with how the battle was going, so we'll see what he thinks. I gave him all the Pokemon we had left, as well as percentages.

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    yh u would have been until that same breloom i killed b4 came out and caused some problems. the only i could have killed it now is to sacrifice blissey... i can say i feel bad that wifi d/c this time arround..im on wifi

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I would like to vote for UU and NFE as the next Side-Tournaments, if the votes still matter. I might actually be able to participate in those.

SPAM is SPAM no matter what section of PokéCommunity it's on and PLEASE, if you seriously think that pointing out a post is pure SPAM is an activity of a moderator, then you're basically accusing thousands of PC's active members of mini-modding.

...Technically, it is mini-modding, just as this is probably mini-modding to even point it out.

Ooka

Years
    Nah, I've PM'd Zam, and I've given him how much HP our Pokemon had left (Roughly), and I'll see what he thinks. That battle was in the bag.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    i had to green pokes and one in yellow. this game was easily 5-0 but for that same breloom that i killed b4 and had to sacrifce to pokemon in order to execute a plan to take down. why did u even even pm alakazam3-3 we battle again. In the bag? why do u always do this. im acdcepting nothing less than a rematch

Ooka

Years
    No, because I could have easily won. Blissey would have been KO'd with Focus Punch, and even if you sacrificed it to get rid of my sub, Jirachi does nothing to Zapdos, and your Latias was asleep. You realized you lost and D/Cd would be my theory.

And why are you bringing up a 5-6 match? Way too far to call it a win or lose, however this is a different story. I had a sub up, and you had a sleeping Pokemon out, all I had to do was Focus Punch away, and considering that Focus Punch is a 2HKO on Latias and sand was going while you did not have Leftovers, it wouldn't have happened. Sorry, but you need to just admit you were definitely going to lose that one.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lulz if u think u were going to win i cant convince u otherwise. but it seems when it d/c when u were looking ok u wana have somedecided , but whenbi had a clear cut adavantage u wana re do. if alakazam is fair there isno way he is giving u the win. yh the way since focus punch is a 2 hko to lati this was the plan.recover send in rachi let u spore it send in bliss let it die. send in lati recover u cant kill me with one Fpunch at all fact u do less than half. so i can recover until u run out of FPunch then break ur sub and OHKO Breloom.then zapdos is asleep and it is at half hp when it comes in. cuz of two stealth rock. so one ice punch or one dragon pulse isnt a problem. blissey comes in and takes2-3 rows of spikes damage and an iron head or even a dragon pulse a faints. GG I hope u told Zam about my full set of spikes and sr out and that it was ur wifi on the fritz

Jirachi Has ice punch NOW!!!go on wifi if u wana check in trade!!!!!!1

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    I spored Latias that turn, right after I saw you recover and then it D/Cd. :/ My plan was, A. Take Latias out with Focus Punch, B. You switch to Jirachi and let me take it out with Focus Punch, C. You switch into Blissey and let me take it out with Focus Punch. Any of the three ways, I was still left with a Sub, and you were getting Focus Punched.

Jirachi was under 50%, Blissey gets OHKO'd anyways, and Latias was asleep and gets 2HKOd. Really, what do you think will happen when I have out a Breloom with a Sub up and Focus Punch in it's arsenal?

Also, how do we know it was my Wi-Fi? It D/Cd twice, but I just got done battling Volkner's Apprentice and Prince both without a Wi-Fi problem. Looks more like yours in my opinion.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I spored Latias that turn, right after I saw you recover and then it D/Cd. :/ My plan was, A. Take Latias out with Focus Punch, B. You switch to Jirachi and let me take it out with Focus Punch, C. You switch into Blissey and let me take it out with Focus Punch. Any of the three ways, I was still left with a Sub, and you were getting Focus Punched.

Jirachi was under 50%, Blissey gets OHKO'd anyways, and Latias was asleep and gets 2HKOd. Really, what do you think will happen when I have out a Breloom with a Sub up and Focus Punch in it's arsenal?

Also, how do we know it was my Wi-Fi? It D/Cd twice, but I just got done battling Volkner's Apprentice and Prince both without a Wi-Fi problem. Looks more like yours in my opinion.
    because in ur previous posts u said its been crapping out all day , whereas mine has been fine

Wtf, I didn't even D/C. And why would I leave it in the box? That doesn't make it fair. It's not my fault the gay internet is gay. It's been going out a lot lately.
    see^.......................

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    I didn't say all day, I say lately, as in with IcyPro's match and such. Lately can mean more than a few hours. :/

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Ill be waiting for the next battle, and what do u say we both record so if it d/c everyone sees whats going... that way u cant ask me to give u a win when ur wifi is d/c and the fact that it was 3-3 with me having total control of the field with spikes and rocks and about to take down ur last threat. that i had already killed b4 the first d/c that put us where we are in the first place

Ooka

Years
    Lmao, you could NOT have taken out my Breloom. It had max HP, and the only Pokemon that could break it's sub without dying was asleep. Explain to me how you get past that.

I'm not battling again because I've already rightfully won once. How do I know that after another hour of battling you won't just D/C again when you're losing. You could easily turn off your router and make it look like you didn't cut the DS off.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    2 things even sleeping pokemon wake and u only said that u would put it to sleep. Lati wasnt actually asleep when the d/c happened...lulz turn OFF!!! are u kidding me. Does that mean when u were in clear trouble the first time u turned it off?!?!!1?!!

Ooka

Years
    So what else would I have used? Sub when I already had one? Seed Bomb when it made no sense as Focus Punch does much more? Or Focus Punch, which you would have seen as it always shows first? You're just trying to defend a loss Juno, so really, why can't you be man enough to admit you were going to lose. Probably because you told all those friends of yours at the chat that you would come and win this tourney with no problem, and you'd feel like an idiot going back as a loser. :/ But that's just a guess.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    So what else would I have used? Sub when I already had one? Seed Bomb when it made no sense as Focus Punch does much more? Or Focus Punch, which you would have seen as it always shows first? You're just trying to defend a loss Juno, so really, why can't you be man enough to admit you were going to lose. Probably because you told all those friends of yours at the chat that you would come and win this tourney with no problem, and you'd feel like an idiot going back as a loser. :/ But that's just a guess.
    *sigh* i said wouldnt have respnded again but i gotta say this.u have one pokemon that i cant take down as quickly as the rest of ur team. i took it down without it making one move in our first battle. i also had one layer of spikes and rocks up. it d/c the right thing to have down was to leave that pokemon in the box as that would put the battle even better for u than where it was when the d/c happened. 2. lol u brought a counter team tomy team cuz u knew it from our first battle and i was still taking it apart. i let u go back on wifi with a breloom that should have been dead now ur chatting all this crap eev n after the game was still mine?!?!?!!? how low can u go

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Aiyh, this is perhaps the worst way that a final battle could have ended up. >_<

Well, I have my own thoughts about what should happen here, but in this case I feel I should get a second opinion. Which I shall be looking for right now.

If nothing else, you both agree on how the battle was going at the point of the disconnection. Hopefully this can be sorted out peacefully, people. You could still have a rematch and relay the new result to me, but you don't have to, at least at the moment.

~Zam

Back