• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Thanks Aura, but geting past Ooka is no cakewalk. =/

Thanks heh...this is gonna be fun =D
    I'm five hours ahead of ya =p

It'd be my pleasure to do that if I get there though =P
    lulz , if u do get past ooka, then u need to know that this match will be far tougher than the one u did have with Ooka. but i suppose u know that already.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Doubles anf NFE please :D

Tournament #8 Side Tourneys
    Doubles: 7
    UU: 4
    Uber: 0
    Little Cup: 0
    NFE: 4

Added :D

lulz , if u do get past ooka, then u need to know that this match will be far tougher than the one u did have with Ooka. but i suppose u know that already.

If you suppose he already knows that, then why do you continue to post these kind of messages? I mean, we have no problem with your attitude anymore, juno, and we also all admit you're quite skilled, but seriously? Have some meaning to the posts you make, your doing it just because you can at this point. I know post count doesn't increase in here so it doesn't matter what you post, but really? At least participate in the current conversation which is the side tournaments. You're already in the finals so sit back and wait to see who joins you, don't post things like lulz *walk away*..............

That's spam regardless of how you swing it. Now to give you something to talk about, which side-tourneys would you like to see?

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Tournament #8 Side Tourneys
    Doubles: 7
    UU: 4
    Uber: 0
    Little Cup: 0
    NFE: 4

Added :D

If you suppose he already knows that, then why do you continue to post these kind of messages? I mean, we have no problem with your attitude anymore, juno, and we also all admit you're quite skilled, but seriously? Have some meaning to the posts you make, your doing it just because you can at this point. I know post count doesn't increase in here so it doesn't matter what you post, but really? At least participate in the current conversation which is the side tournaments. You're already in the finals so sit back and wait to see who joins you, don't post things like lulz *walk away*..............

That's spam regardless of how you swing it. Now to give you something to talk about, which side-tourneys would you like to see?

o.O
    do i know u?............ oh by the way Ice i didnt get to record my battle with ito sry :/

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    o.O
    do i know u?... who do u think u r to tell me what to post. this is a tournament and i post things to spice up the intensity or create buzz rather than a dead tourny. by the MIND YOUR BUSINESS, ur not a MOD and will never be one. so u post what u want and i post mine. i care not for ur thirst for recognition that spits out in those silly little posts u make. keep ur ideas for a side tourny between people who care, if i have no desire to participate in a discussion bout side tournies, then i shan't its not up to u to tell me what to talk about.

^that good enough for ya^

No, it's not really. Who said anything about modding? I'm trying to help keep the place clean from posts that DO NOT have anything to do with the tournament. Taunting people? Making fun of battlers? If you want to do that crap go do it via VM, that's why VMs are here, to have discussions not-thread related. Threads are for discussion on and about topics and right now the topic is the new side-tournies as well as a match between OOKA AND _PRINCE_. That's funny, I didn't see the name Junoliv in that last sentence, which means you currently are NOT part of the battle. For instance, had you made a post saying "I would like to face _Prince_ because I've yet to battle him, but I wouldn't mind a rematch with Ooka" that would be considered part of the conversation. But instead you just post random sentences just to tick everyone off.

Plus, if you didn't already notice, the moderators around here do NOT currently battle, therefore they don't check threads like this for spam unless people report it. Do you want to be reported? SPAM is SPAM no matter what section of PokéCommunity it's on and PLEASE, if you seriously think that pointing out a post is pure SPAM is an activity of a moderator, then you're basically accusing thousands of PC's active members of mini-modding. I'm not telling you what to post, I'm telling you to cut the crap and chill out. You're not creating 'intensity', there's plenty of that going on in PC's biggest tournament as it is. This tournament is also VERY FAR from being "dead". It's not even close, you don't need to bump the most popular thread in the Battle Stadium with pointless nonsense, especially if you aren't even contributing to the current conversations.

Also, what does 'by the mind your business" mean? I'm pretty sure that isn't English. The last time we called you out on your grammar, you replied saying you 'don't have time' to type correctly. Oh you don't have time to type a sentence that people can actually read, but you have plenty of time to continue to post insults, meaningless gestures, and quote posts that have no relevance to you whatsoever? You finished your battle, you already said you have no interest in the side tournaments, so unless you have a response with the actual word "you" instead of "u" in it, I suggest you stop posting things like this because you're just ruining the tournament experience for everyone by doing so and creating more SPAM.

Now once again, to give actual meaning to your posts, have you also contacted MasterUmbreon for your battle in Extreme Speed? I didn't see any VMs exchanged last I checked, so just wondering if it was being done via PM or not.

And to delve back into normal conversation, I would really like _Prince_ to get to the finals and win for the first time (because he was so darn close twice!! X_x). Not to mention he beat me this time, which was our first meeting in a tournament actually. Our past battles were much closer though.

Ooka, though, will of course be a big hurdle no matter what.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    No, it's not really. Who said anything about modding? I'm trying to help keep the place clean from posts that DO NOT have anything to do with the tournament. Taunting people? Making fun of battlers? If you want to do that crap go do it via VM, that's why VMs are here, to have discussions not-thread related. Threads are for discussion on and about topics and right now the topic is the new side-tournies as well as a match between OOKA AND _PRINCE_. That's funny, I didn't see the name Junoliv in that last sentence, which means you currently are NOT part of the battle. For instance, had you made a post saying "I would like to face _Prince_ because I've yet to battle him, but I wouldn't mind a rematch with Ooka" that would be considered part of the conversation. But instead you just post random sentences just to tick everyone off.

Plus, if you didn't already notice, the moderators around here do NOT currently battle, therefore they don't check threads like this for spam unless people report it. Do you want to be reported? SPAM is SPAM no matter what section of PokéCommunity it's on and PLEASE, if you seriously think that pointing out a post is pure SPAM is an activity of a moderator, then you're basically accusing thousands of PC's active members of mini-modding. I'm not telling you what to post, I'm telling you to cut the crap and chill out. You're not creating 'intensity', there's plenty of that going on in PC's biggest tournament as it is. This tournament is also VERY FAR from being "dead". It's not even close, you don't need to bump the most popular thread in the Battle Stadium with pointless nonsense, especially if you aren't even contributing to the current conversations.

Also, what does 'by the mind your business" mean? I'm pretty sure that isn't English. The last time we called you out on your grammar, you replied saying you 'don't have time' to type correctly. Oh you don't have time to type a sentence that people can actually read, but you have plenty of time to continue to post insults, meaningless gestures, and quote posts that have no relevance to you whatsoever? You finished your battle, you already said you have no interest in the side tournaments, so unless you have a response with the actual word "you" instead of "u" in it, I suggest you stop posting things like this because you're just ruining the tournament experience for everyone by doing so and creating more SPAM.

Now once again, to give actual meaning to your posts, have you also contacted MasterUmbreon for your battle in Extreme Speed? I didn't see any VMs exchanged last I checked, so just wondering if it was being done via PM or not.

And to delve back into normal conversation, I would really like _Prince_ to get to the finals and win for the first time (because he was so darn close twice!! X_x). Not to mention he beat me this time, which was our first meeting in a tournament actually. Our past battles were much closer though.

Ooka, though, will of course be a big hurdle no matter what.

i didnt even take the time to read that^ but w/e u said im sure it was empty and not worthy of my attention. And i dont wan continue with an argument to give anyone a reason to D/Q me from the tourny. Moving on.. when do you guys plan to get ur match done. im kinduh eager to get this tourny out of the way. and Ooka GL, somehow im routing for you. i want to have a decisive battle with u for the one we missed out on earlier

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well...okay. Let's keep some happy faces all around, people. Perhaps competitive, "You're getting pwned!" faces, but still happy ones. =P

I've already pretty much made my mind up in regards to the Side-Tournies, but of course that could still change between now and the time Ooka and _Prince_ have their battle. So you can continue to vote away if you'd like. ^_^

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    just got a 5-0 win against mukka in the finals. gg mukka

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Haha, congrats on the win junoliv. And now you have the main tournament battle against either Ooka or _Prince_ to look forward to. ^^

Team Uberz Champion: junoliv

For winning, junoliv gets to choose three Pokemon hatchlings (species, gender, nature, ability, & moves-not IV's, unfortunately).

And congrats to Mukkamoto for making it to 2nd place! =D

And now all focus goes...er, wait a minute. Focus is still on junoliv, as he's already made it to the final, XD. Though both of his potential opponents have made it this far on several occasions in the past, so it is still anyone's game. Good luck to all of you! :D​

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, probably not today. xD

We're generally on at the same time, so we shouldn't have a problem getting it done. I'd like to wait till Zam posts the final match-ups.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well i wouldnt mind going right now. but i guess we both must wait for Zam

Ooka

Years
    It's in mah siggy. Gl and hf juno, I know this will be quite an excellent battle.

Freakin D/C. What happened?

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Wtf, I didn't even D/C. And why would I leave it in the box? That doesn't make it fair. It's not my fault the gay internet is gay. It's been going out a lot lately.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    i already killed it without it making a move, thats y

Back