• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I resent the fact that you expect me to lose and Volkneer Apprentice i also resent that you think i'll lose

Predictions are just for fun, Atomic, most of these battlers I've never seen fight/battled myself, so it's just guessing. You don't have to be offended, because that's all the more power to you to win, by overcoming the odds.

I just know that a) you just came back to battling and b) RAcast has racked up quite a stack of nice wins since he's been here the past month.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Dude, it is just a prediction o.o I've battle Volkner before and I know he's good, and never seen you battle before. So I gave it to him o.o Everyone went against me in my UU match against Zam, doesn't really matter much :P

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Well, I said until Monday/Tuesday, a deadline which is now up, so yeah, all those verdicts I made are now permanent.

The exception being Aurafire and Ooka, as they're trying so hard to battle. Try again tonight, Ooka, but if that doesn't work, I'll have to give the win to Aura so we can all move on. ;_;

EDIT: And since cartercr's future in Tourney #8 looks bleak thanks to his grounding, you'll probably be getting through to Round Three without battling as well, Bly. Heh.

Rarw.... haven't got hold of my opponents >> I'd have liked a battle or two by now lol

Once again I'm cursed with the fact that I can't face my opponent in not just the first but the second round aswell. :knockedou

Well I hope my next opponent apperes before me or they get burned. :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think you have the wrong thread, guys. :P

Actually, I believe that Mukkamoto was reporting a win for this tournament.

...Anyway, I believe that my opponent dewey is having Wi-Fi problems? He has not yet responded regarding a time to battle, either...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alright, Prototype Omega actually still hasn't been on since June 17th, and it's been awhile..I guess I can wait until tomorrow to see if he shows.

I have contacted super onii chan about our OU match though!

Well I saw him on Xat a while back and he told me he was just loosing interest. :/

^--that being Junoliv, he also hasn't logged in since the 15th. Looks like his Tag-team might need to locate a new teammate..

Last edited:

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Lol thanks VA saved me the trouble of reporting Juno's absence and if Juno's partners need someone to fill in I'll be glad to help em out. I've been meaning to get in the tag team tourney, but can't find people to team up with plus I think Juno would want me to fill in for him XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well if Juno isn't coming, I highly doubt Baller will be either, so there isn't really a team left. :/

(Sorry bout the offtopicness, just wanted to point that out xD)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    (One more offtopic plesh)

Considering Baller's team is currently #1 on Gamebattles, I think it would be pretty dumb for him to quit now. :/

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    i think i beat ractblaster because he lost connection and i had 1 wounded and 2 full health and 1 weak pokemon left

and he had 1 wounded, or dead he lost connections in the middle of my attack, and 1 full health

HE DID NOT LEAVE THE ENTIRE GAME WAS KINDA GLITCHY ON BOTH ENDS, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ME ACTUALLY WHO LOST CONNECTIONS

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I request a rematch, simple. Whether we use different or the same teams, we can decide via VM. I couldn't see a clear winner, to be honest, so it's simpler to just rematch, no? There's still plenty of time for this round as well, so no need to rush to any conclusion.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Internet cut out. I assure you, I'd never d/c. I honestly still think I could have won *shrug* Like I said, there's plenty of time yet for a rematch.

Also, not to sound untrustworthy, but all your shiny pokemon are legit, yes? I'm just meaning to be thorough. Just being curious, that's all. :P

Back