• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    No problem, like I said, I could just as easily get all those pokemon myself :) Platinum's RNG glitch is fun muchly~ Especially since I suck at chaining! XD

Phew, I got a win, but was it ever close!

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, it doesn't look like Prototype will be coming back, so I'll go ahead and DQ him now. Volkner, you can now just start worrying about your match with _Prince_, and the one with that Alakazam17 guy. I hear _Prince_ is tough, but that other one is a noob! XD

As for juno, DQ'ing him now won't serve any purpose, so let's just wait until the deadline and see what happens. Heh.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Last Activity: June 16th, 2009 05:34 AM
    The last time Tortured Soul has been active...What should i do?
    wait longer :( :P?

since it's singles, you wait until next Saturday's deadline, because like Zam said about Junoliv it wouldn't make sense to DQ people now, then have them show up on Tuesday and be like 'yo wtf?' XDD

But yeah, quite a few inactives for round two after a surprisingly active round one. Weird. Nevertheless, we'll have some tough match-ups come round three.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Confirming I lost 6-0 to Xairmo in our doubles battle aka my stupidest game ever. GG. Hope to battle you in a single battle.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Doubles Result:
    Super Luigi v. Xairmo = Xairmo 6-0

EDIT: I'm sure we'll have a great singles battle someday, Luigi. :]

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Reporting a win over TGA I was winning and he had to go so he gave me the win.GG TGA :)

Back